Re: Any of us lucky enough to be surfing the Google Wave?

Started by Bert, October 07, 2009, 05:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brom

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Brom, Google Wave is essentially just email with more bells and whistles, not another "I just ate a sandwich" social network, though it could be used for networking.  It's got some issues, but it'll be a decent product when they iron out the wrinkles.  I see it being most useful in the work environment when several people are collaborating on a project.

I don't have invite capability yet, but will announce when I do, for those interested.

Cheers Gr8-m8, I'll keep a watching brief, as they say. Thinking about it, yes, a project based comms thing may have advantages.

PS

Just had a mug of tea!  :D
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

MikeEvs

I have some invitations for google wave to give out, so PM me with an email address if you'd like an invite

RacingHippo

Right. I'm waving. Can you see me? Look! *waves*

Where are y'all?
* May contain nuts.

MikeEvs

PM me your the email your using for wave and I'll add you to my contacts then add you to the Frost*ie wave and you should be able to find everyone from there :)

Drarok

I finally have invites if anyone's still after one.

rogerg

me, and Mike, and the Speedy Hippo are there now.  drop in and say hello!

DueyC

Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Julie"I'm on too. How do I find you?
PM one of us with the email addy that you're signed up to Wave with and we'll invite you in.
* May contain nuts.

MikeEvs

Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Quote from: "Julie"I'm on too. How do I find you?
PM one of us with the email addy that you're signed up to Wave with and we'll invite you in.

Added Julie to the wave last night

gr8gonzo

...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

MikeEvs

Slntpsych1

It seems like an interesting program, especially for musicians, who might potentially be able to collaborate over it. Having to scrounge around for invites is kind of annoying, had the same problem with gmail way back when.

MikeEvs

I now have 21 invites so if anyone wants one PM me your email address

rogerg

Quote from: "MikeEvs"I now have 21 invites so if anyone wants one PM me your email address

23 here!