The Reasoning/Tinyfish April 25

Started by landslug, March 17, 2009, 05:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Pedro"...never publicly display your package....
Unless you're Simon, from what I've been reading about trouser-dropping.

Quote from: "Pedro"...T-Shirt mules are hung excessively....
Where's Finbarr Saunders when you need him?

Damn shame I couldn't get there. I've only just allowed myself to visit the forum since Friday as I'd have just get depressed at all the excitement and glowing reports.
Leeds had better make up for it, that's all I can say ;)

Thanks in advance to Pedro for being mule for us erstwhile t-shirt recipients.  I won't ask you to display your package publically.
* May contain nuts.

Nellie

I keep forgetting to say a huge THANK YOU to RacingHippo for doing the artwork for the Twang T's. Without him, none of this would have been possible. (I'd also like to thank my agent and everyone elsr who knows me). :D
It's in the post!

JamesA

Quote from: "LivingForever"
Quote from: "JamesA"Thanks for the invite to the photoshoot, guys  :roll:

Well, that's what happens when you decide to, you know, watch the band instead of hanging around at the back jabbering... ;-)

Good to meet you, by the way.

And it was good to meet you and so many other new faces, although I clearly still managed to miss some !

wickedwitch

did i just read that tinyfish are supporting blind ego?  f*ck i need to get to that gig.

Nellie

Quote from: "wickedwitch"did i just read that tinyfish are supporting blind ego? f*ck i need to get to that gig.
You are correct as luck would have it they have chanced upon another night's support.
Hope you can make it. :D
It's in the post!

Ash

Ash
xxx

wickedwitch

just awaiting tomskerous's reply as to whether mrs T will let him out again this month. Theres nobody i'd rather travel to the peel with.  too late to phone for a ticket. are there some left?

JamesA

Twang said on Saturday that there are still tickets left for Blind Ego.

Pedro

Quote from: "JamesA"Twang said on Saturday that there are still tickets left for Blind Ego.
Surely the band don't need tickets....

[Coat=ON]
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Ash

Well if Kalle can't get in, I'll just take him home with me.  Anyway....

If you needed more incentive to get down to the Peel on Sat, this hot off the press...

"In association with INSIDE OUT Records On the BLIND EGO / TINYFISH show this Sat, we will be doing in between the bands a playback of the new IQ album Frequency :-) "
Ash
xxx

tomskerous

Quote from: "wickedwitch"just awaiting tomskerous's reply as to whether mrs T will let him out again this month. Theres nobody i'd rather travel to the peel with.  too late to phone for a ticket. are there some left?

Sadly I have failed both Sigod and Ms Witch - the other half is babysitting for someone else so they can have a carefree wedding anniversary. Hope everyone has a truly ace time though.
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

Pedro

That is a shame. Wish we lived in that neck of the woods - I'd be taxi-ing like a man possessed.... ;)

Nellie

It sounds like it might be a bit of a girls night out judging by Sarah's reaction!
It's in the post!

Pedro

Oh dear....Twang had better look out....ladies rush the stage....transfer the gig to the other room....replace thier guitars with poles....doesn't bare thinking about....

....and that's just the support act.... :shock:

Brom

I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333