New album! Story Tellers - Part 1 now available for pre-order

Started by tigermoth, June 16, 2015, 08:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigermoth

Lovely Frost*ies, you find me in rejoiceful mood. Rejoiceful? ... Yes darn it. The little project I undertook in February is finally about to emerge. For those interested, the pre-order of the new TMT album is now available. Here is some blurb, and thanks in advance for any orders. :) :) 
So here it is, the official release of Story Tellers.
Following on from the success of Cocoon, Tiger Moth Tales are proud to announce the brand new album "Story Tellers – Part 1". After seeing an internet challenge to conceive and record an album in the month of February, Pete Jones was inspired to get back into the studio. To record an album in 28 days was quite the challenge but armed with a vivid imagination and his childhood memories, Pete has written seven songs based on some of the classic children stories he listened to as a young boy. He has put his unique twist to such classic tales as Sleeping Beauty, The Pied Piper of Hamelin and The Three Billy Goats Gruff, and for those of you who like fantastic instrumentation and stunning vocal performances, look no further.
"Story Tellers – Part 1" is available now for pre-order with posting from June 29th. Alternatively, it will be available to purchase at the upcoming gigs at The Borderline on June 27th and The Robin on June 28th.
And now, it's story time.
http://www.whiteknightrecords.co.uk/

Mikey

I used to have a signature

Mooncat

Will pick up a copy on the 28th 8) 8) (wot wiv already having all of the Magenta stuff)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

D S

Ordered - even although I've already got it! (That's how good it is!)  8)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

tigermoth

Thanks a lot chaps. Your support is always appreciated. Mikey, I'm a bit tied up for the next 3 weeks, but I'll do you a new one after that. :)

Mikey

Quote from: tigermoth on June 16, 2015, 07:52:35 PM
Thanks a lot chaps. Your support is always appreciated. Mikey, I'm a bit tied up for the next 3 weeks, but I'll do you a new one after that. :)
Righty-ho.
Crack on then

There's a reason for my support...........................

owen

owen

catherine

Mikey

owen

;D ;D ;D

Only heard the first bit: a couple of beauty songs. A bit more Genesissy without Hackett this time?

Onwards and upwards!

Mikey

Quote from: owen on June 26, 2015, 05:50:10 PM
;D ;D ;D

Only heard the first bit: a couple of beauty songs. A bit more Genesissy without Hackett this time?

Onwards and upwards!
That's it just rub it in.
It's not supposed to be dispatched yet, who did you bribe?

owen

tigermoth

Yeh Mikey. Bullshine mate, complete bullshine. Don't sully your doormat with it.  :)  I'm hearing that it has landed in a few homes already. Odd as has been said it shouldn't have even been posted yet, but such is the officiency of the white knight. :)  Early indecations seem to be good which is a great relief. Hang on in there Owen, there's some Hackettness in there somewhere. Or is that a bad thing? In which case, who's hackett? :)