What will you be doing on release day?

Started by L33VEY, November 10, 2008, 08:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L33VEY

Question for Frost* (plus Frosties as well)

Working on Monday 17th being the proper day for celebration, I offer you:

+ nursing hand injuries having signed so many copies for Forum members?
+ back to the day job?
+ shooing away Prog journalists from the Cube?
+ attending a biscuit party hosted by Lord Inside Out?

Other suggestions welcome.
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

Ivor

QuoteWhat will you be doing on release day?

Playing "a certain CD" at volume levels currently considered harmful to the very fabric of space/time.

Geetar

Wondering how to buy a download and put money into the appropriate pocket...
This space for sale.

rogerg

waiting to see if my signed copy and tshirt made it across the ocean!

EVP

I'm hoping mine will make it across the pond in time as well. I ordered a beanie
which I'll probably be needing by the time it gets here! I'm sure I'll be working
that day and I'll have to wait until I get home.

gareth

I'll be checking my mail every 5 minutes or so, probably in vain as the postal system in Australia won't get it to me for 2 weeks after the 17th :(

I'm worried it will be too late by then to save my marriage and bring my dog back to life, frankly.

Dr.Ripper

I'll be studying for two tests. That may sound crap, but it gives me time to blast it as loud as possible!
whut

wickedwitch

i'll be recovering from a weekend drinking and partying at the marillion gig in Bournemouth. I'm meeting up with a shedload of friends from around the UK and we have taken over a wee hotel. The husband has even agreed to accompany me. He has professional muso earplugs apparently  :roll:  :lol:

J Jonah Jameson

I was going to say relaxing, but I reckon we'll be fielding any the 'where's my disc' queries.  

So far all is going to plan, and we're hoping to start sending discs out to those of you further afield on Thursday, so there's a sporting chance they'll get there for Monday - at any rate it'll be quicker than Amazon.

Brom

I'll be hoping that things don't go astray - we have lost a significant amount of post recently  :( , however, I'm an optimist, so I'll be considering taking a day off as I have a few spare!!   :D  :D
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Mikey

Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"I was going to say relaxing, but I reckon we'll be fielding any the 'where's my disc' queries.

Can I dis-associate myself from any other parcel manglers at this point, assuming UPS won't be handling the mail (Costs !!!!)
I used to have a signature

MikeEvs

I will be traveling back from my weekend in London wondering if EIMA will be waiting for me when I get home

James_S

Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"I was going to say relaxing, but I reckon we'll be fielding any the 'where's my disc' queries.  

So far all is going to plan, and we're hoping to start sending discs out to those of you further afield on Thursday, so there's a sporting chance they'll get there for Monday - at any rate it'll be quicker than Amazon.

I'm pretty sure I live further afield :D
So many keyboards, so little time!

Jem

Quote from: "Geetar"Wondering how to buy a download and put money into the appropriate pocket...

I'm still working on that although it's unlikely I can arrange it in time for release day. What kind of format would you want to be downloading it?

Mikey

Quote from: "James_S"

I'm pretty sure I live further afield :D
& I'm even further north
I used to have a signature