What will you be doing on release day?

Started by L33VEY, November 10, 2008, 08:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

Quote from: "Big Black Shed"Monday 17th is National "Stick The Kettle On Day". No, really.
Pranksters up and down the country will be reaching for their super-glue....
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Big Black Shed

If so, should that read:

Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "Big Black Shed"Monday 17th is National "Stick To The Kettle On Day". No, really.
Pranksters up and down the country will be reaching for their super-glue....

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

Id*

I'll be doing very little at work impatiently waiting for it to get here!  Although if it doesn't arrive on monday I'll at least have a metallica concert to go to so I won't be to bored later on!  :D

leelustig

Quote from: "Sean"I like your style!

I'm going to drive back and forth to the Post Office or just sit and stare at the box until it gets there. Then pop that bad boy into my stereo and pig out on some biscuits while I'm listening so I can the full effect of the album.
See that's a nice touch... Gotta do something English while listening to the album...
Is drinking warm beer good for that?
(ya know.... maybe its just my American-ness but I can't even fathom drinking warm beer :| )
I've seen paupers as kings,
puppets on strings
dance for the children who stare
you must have seen them everywhere

L33VEY

Having started this one going - I realised that I hadn't said what I would be doing - which is the Day Job.

On the basis that the post gets delivered so late in this part of the Kent, there was no chance of getting it before I left this morning, so I'm taking the opportunity to give Milliontown another spin in the car.  VERY LOUD.    :)
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

J Jonah Jameson

Quote from: "leelustig"
Quote from: "Sean"I like your style!

I'm going to drive back and forth to the Post Office or just sit and stare at the box until it gets there. Then pop that bad boy into my stereo and pig out on some biscuits while I'm listening so I can the full effect of the album.
See that's a nice touch... Gotta do something English while listening to the album...
Is drinking warm beer good for that?
(ya know.... maybe its just my American-ness but I can't even fathom drinking warm beer :| )

Can't fathom drinking warm beer?  Hey, there's a whole new topic here, 'warm' British Bitter against cold American 'beer', or 'lager' as everyone else calls it...  ;)

James_S

Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"Can't fathom drinking warm beer?  Hey, there's a whole new topic here, 'warm' British Bitter against cold American 'beer', or 'lager' as everyone else calls it...  ;)

I believe there are other names for american *beer* ;)
So many keyboards, so little time!

Cptncanary

In answer to the original question, I was going to reply 'masturbating furiously', but that wouldn't differentiate it from any other day.

gr8gonzo

The weatherman says Frost* today
He must've known I'd sent away
Now I'm waiting...
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

gr8gonzo

Yes, I fear my local meteorologist may not appreciate the significance of finding 'par avion' in one's mailbox.  However, he did say 'Frost* possible,' so I'm going to stick with that forecast.

Big Black Shed

Well, today I put the kettle on and stared at the letterbox.

Nothing. Zilch.

How can Gig Budddy get his copy on Saturday and mine's still "Lost". We live in the same city.

(When I say city, I mean "Working Museum: How we used to live 100 years ago")
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

Gandalf1986

Still waiting for EIMA to arrive... Bloody postman... :cry:
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

catherine

Mine's not shown up yet either. I did comment that East Anglia is a long way off the beaten track but mine clearly wasn't posted the week in advance that it takes to compensate for this.  :cry:  :cry:

gr8gonzo

No Frost* in the mailbox today.  Rinse.  Repeat.  Better luck tomorrow.

tomskerous

Got highly excited at the Jiffy bag that was waiting for me when I got home...

It was a DVD of Noel Clarke's 'Adulthood'. Pah.
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!