Frost*Bites 16th December 2012

Started by Nellie, July 09, 2012, 07:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.S.

Quote from: "Mooncat"Hate to be a footie bore, but I'm going to be requiring somewhere from 4pm with Sky TV as my beloved West Brom are taking on West Ham (shoud have been on the saturday but it was moved for TV). ;)
Any of the venues mentioned so far fit the bill ?
Hit rec button. Watch on Monday.

8-)

Mooncat

Alas, I don't have Sky Sports.................... :(
A quick search last night tho' suggests that the  suggested meeting place has big TV's, so may well have the footie. If not I guess I'll be OK with good beer and better company!
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Erethism

Cool, a place to gather. I'll be there with a friend, and I also have two spare tickets to the gig which I'll happily hand out to a fellow Frostie* in need. Greatly looking forward to Sunday!  :D
Honorary Executive Producer of Spock\'s Beard X

RobRideout

So... not to flog a dead one...

But is the curry a dead one?

LivingForever

Quote from: "RobRideout"So... not to flog a dead one...

But is the curry a dead one?

I've really not had time to sort anything, sorry guys. And with it being a Sunday night, and last train home being at midnight, and having work on Monday morning I can't see me wanting to sit down and eat a curry at 11pm in any case...

Sorry.... blame Twang for putting it on a Sunday night! But don't let me stop anyone else!

I guess if we're all at the pub early enough and want to nip out for some food during the afternoon then we could make it an impromptu one? But make no mistake, there is no way I am missing a second of either band and I'm not getting stuck at the back either...  :D
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Ash

Sensible people booked Monday off  :)
Ash
xxx

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

sawtooth

Quote from: "Pedro"A few nut-jobs did too... ;)
Accusation of nut-job duly accepted  :lol:  :lol:

RobRideout

That's ok.
Maybe we can factor munchies into the pre-drinks meet-up!

I'll need all the energy I can get. It's come around so quickly!

E.S.

I'm definitely having some kind of meal before the gig, might as well make it curry.

Landing on Heathrow 12, so I'll be there early. Can't check in until 3, and I need a place to hang.

daveyb

Travelling down tomorrow from Newcastle tomorrow,leaving monday morning,should be great weekend,see some of you Frosties at gig.Good luck JM

Mikey

Quote from: "Ash"Sensible people booked Monday off  :)
Some weren't allowed to  :(  :(  :(  :(
I used to have a signature

DueyC

I would have, but it's the team Christmas meal Monday lunchtime, so I'm going in for the absolute minimum number of hours. That'll be 3 hours work and 2 hours stuffing my face then  ;)
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

Ash

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "Ash"Sensible people booked Monday off  :)
Some weren't allowed to  :(  :(  :(  :(

I was surprised I got away with it, but I booked it months ago when I got the ticket.  I wasn't quite so busy with the project from hell back then.
Ash
xxx

RacingHippo

I got lucky - New Job means I have to make frequent visits to the Lunnan office (deep in the heart of the City - by 'eck it's posh!). I have elected for Monday to be one of those days....
So not only do I not have to take the day off, but I also get to claim my train fare on expenses  :mrgreen:
* May contain nuts.