Frost* December (Sinterklaas) gigs

Started by RWA, August 24, 2010, 02:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

Quote from: "turbo"Got two tickets going spare,if anyone is interested send me a pm and ill get back to you,only want face value first come first served.    :)
Not for me, but which night?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Againesis

Spent two days stuck at home with no trains to London so getting worried about Friday now.  Anyone else heading in from the East Sussex direction?
There are only 10 types of people]

weezul

Very worried about Saturday's gig in Manchester. Last time they came here, I was left black-light-machine-less because John could not make it in time. Luckily they played it in Leeds when they supported DT however! Just hoping we don't miss the show, we're getting the train from Ncl about 3pm to get there around 6 and head straight there. Nightmare! Anyone else going to Manchester show?

Although east coast have said, any tickets can be used up to two hours either side of the booked train, to help people get to places in time. Might have to take advantage of that one!

turbo

Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "turbo"Got two tickets going spare,if anyone is interested send me a pm and ill get back to you,only want face value first come first served.    :)

silly me i mean for islington :oops:
?"By the beard of Zeus"

milliontown 2 city 0

Quote from: "turbo"

No probs Turbo - I'll be happy to buy one of you :)

Fogeyspasm

Im getting worried about getting to any of the gigs. Here in the North East we are pretty much snowed in.
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

turbo

Quote from: "milliontown 2 city 0"

No probs Turbo - I'll be happy to buy one of you :)

one down one left if anyones interested, id hate to see it go to waste.
?"By the beard of Zeus"

Mooncat

Just a quick heads up for anyone heading to Bilston on Sunday - a few people are meeting for a pre-gig drink at the Olde White Rose just round the corner from the Robin.
So far enlisted are the first lady of the IB Forum, Dena, the legend that is VitaminP and my good self. If yuo get to the Robin early and there aren't many people about, chances are we're in there!!!! ;)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Mouse

Getting extremely worried about Manchester and Derby now.  :(  If I don't make it on the Monday, someone has to take a picture of Roger! There's no way he's missing that.  8-)

The Cosmic Lawnmower

Yeah, bit concerned about getting up to Islington from down here (IW), we don't actually have much on the Island yet but it looks to be worse up through the top of Hants & Surrey... supposed to be another band of snow coming through tonight.
Typically it looks like it'll warm up for Saturday, nice timing!  :roll:

Mooman

Getting slightly concerned about getting from Sheffield to Manchester now...
Was planning to go back home on the friday and then travel up on the saturday, but not too optimistic about trains at the moment....  :?
If you\'re considering going to Sonisphere, when you buy a ticket could you please use the code SF636M, I\'ll provide some variety of biscuits! \":)\"

Ash

Ash
xxx

Nellie

There is a guy who can't get on the forum at the moment but is interested in Islington tickets. Can you pm me your details?
It's in the post!

turbo

Quote from: "Nellie"

There is a guy who can't get on the forum at the moment but is interested in Islington tickets. Can you pm me your details?

hello nellie I'm not sure if its me but Ive been trying to send a pm but I'm not sure its working properly Ive got one ticket left if that's any good.
?"By the beard of Zeus"

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Sarah"what is the snow like in Derby?
I can't speak from personal experience, but it looks like it's the same cold, white fluffy stuff we get everywhere else.
Keleigh - can you confirm this?
* May contain nuts.