Frost* December (Sinterklaas) gigs

Started by RWA, August 24, 2010, 02:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeEvs

It now looks like I'm only going to the Derby DVD recording

Nellie

Quote from: "MikeEvs"It now looks like I'm only going to the Derby DVD recording
Oh?
It's in the post!

MikeEvs

Quote from: "Nellie"
Quote from: "MikeEvs"It now looks like I'm only going to the Derby DVD recording
Oh?

Have to use my flexi time up on covering the motorcycle live show at the NEC as I have press access through my "other" job,  which means I can't do the London show as I have to work that Friday as I'm already taking the 27th and 29th of November off for the above event and the 6th and 7th for the DVD gig.  I might be able to make Bilston as I might go back to the NEC for the last day of the bike show and then it's not from there to Bilston and then on to Derby.

milliontown 2 city 0

Hi everyone. Trying to buy a pair of a tickets for the sold out London gig .... can anyone help ... please :roll: Help!

Pedro

Welcome to the board.
It sold out? That's good (for the band/venue) but I hope you track down some spares.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Ash

I think I am going to post this every day until they arrive....
Still not here...
Ash
xxx

milliontown 2 city 0

Thanks Pedro for the welcome. Fingers crossed that I can buy a pair (nothing on e-bay yet  :? ).

Nellie

Quote from: "milliontown 2 city 0"Thanks Pedro for the welcome. Fingers crossed that I can buy a pair (nothing on e-bay yet :? ).
If I remember rightly, Trapezium Artist has one spare ticket and did Living Forever get rid of his spare?
Might be worth a look.
It's in the post!

LivingForever

Yes, I have one spare if anyone would like it?

Courtesy of the very very kind Mr. RWA!
 :D
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Againesis

I'm after one of those pescky O2 tickets too.  I've indoctrinated a new Frostie and the initiation ceremony involves the ritual moshing to live BLM so...save me going by myself and looking like a saddo stood and the back with a thousand yard stare and let me know if anyone's got a spare!!!
There are only 10 types of people]

Frazzbo

Hi all, this is going to be a long shot: does anyone have five tickets available for Islington? I've left my booking late, I know, but have four new Frost*ies (plus myself) all stoked up for this.

There will be biscuits involved...

Nellie

Quote from: "Frazzbo"Hi all, this is going to be a long shot: does anyone have five tickets available for Islington? I've left my booking late, I know, but have four new Frost*ies (plus myself) all stoked up for this.

There will be biscuits involved...
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Welcome :D
It's in the post!

Againesis

My panic over...Trapezium has come to my rescue.  Thanks all!
There are only 10 types of people]

milliontown 2 city 0

Hi Living Forever - happy to buy your ticket please!

Ash

Ash
xxx