Whole Gig And Support Video Online.

Started by Fogeyspasm, December 18, 2011, 07:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeEvs

Especially as a punters/fans definition of good quality might vary to that of Jem's by some margin ;)

rogerg

certainly without any fanfare would be wise.   ;)

Mikey

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"or even via the odds and sods Frost* bits collection webpage (which someone put together, can't recall who now)?

Young Mr Drarok if I remember correctly
I used to have a signature

Mikey

Quote from: "Fogeyspasm"If you PM me your address
Is that an offer to us all?

Pedro

Quote from: "Mikey"
If it is I'd like to join in too...but I'd like to do something towards, or about, the cost.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mordwin

I'll just say, thanks hugely Fogey for doing this... nice to at least see the gig if not experience it :)

Mikey

Quote from: "Pedro"
If it is I'd like to join in too...but I'd like to do something towards, or about, the cost.
Indeed, wasn't suggesting freebies all round

SmartUK

Can't thank you enough for this, old bean!  I've never regretted giving up some of my freedom to move, laugh and generally respond to film Frost* in Islington last year, so your sacrifice is welcomed! :-)
Frost*, monkey, trumpet, ARSE!!

Fogeyspasm

It was more for my son than anything else as he was too young, thirteen, to get in The Peel. He was devastated he couldn't go and hes a big Frost* fan. He plays just about any instrument you put in front of him and hes facinated by Jems blogs where he shows how to build tracks using samples and real instruments. He can play quite a few of the tracks on drums and guitar parts to Toys and a couple of other tracks. Wish i could!

Just checked again and the picture quality from >MOV to >WAV doesn't change much at all. Its the conversion YouTube use thats made the picture more blocky.
Ive tried extracting the audio and thats fairly easy, its by no means excellent but you do get to hear the full gig.
As i said before i put it up for those who couldn't get there, or see it because the room was so full! (You know who you are! :lol: )
Not sure about the audio online idea though.
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Fogeyspasm

When i get time i will put the full gig onto dvds, and a seperate audio folder. Just to see how many i need! :lol:
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High

Fogeyspasm

Ive made a Dvd of the gig for myself  and one for Mouse. The audio on its own was around 1.3Gb as wav files. I will see what Mouse thinks on the audio front. Its not ideal but that little camera doesn't seem to suffer from distortion caused by loud volume like most camera phones do.
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High

Pedro

How do I cross your palm with enough silver? :)

Fogeyspasm

Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High

Pedro

Drarok

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"or even via the odds and sods Frost* bits collection webpage (which someone put together, can't recall who now)?

Young Mr Drarok if I remember correctly
Hello! That certainly is me. I've been meaning to tidy it up a bit for some time, but never get the chance these days.