Sorry to whore out all my music, but...

Started by RobRideout, October 20, 2011, 02:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobRideout

That's what this thread is here for, right? :P

I'm planning on recording a compilation album of some of the songs that went well after a year of writing one every day (well that was the plan, and it didn't quite pan out, but I got about 90 songs done...)

But, yeah. I finally scraped a track listing and some stuff together, so please have a quick read-ette of this here blog post...

//http://drblowthingsup.tumblr.com/

...Actually, it's the second one down. You'll know it when you see it.

It also has links to all the demos of the songs, so you can see what you like and what you don't :)

Thanks very much, guys, I appreciate it!

rogerg

I love your stuff, Rob, so I'll be happy with what ever you trot out!

BrizzleRocker

Sign me up if you're looking for another guitar - awesome stuff!

B
[size=85]Shut up and play yer guitar....[/size]

RobRideout

@brizzlerocker Did you have any particular songs in mind? Trying to get a different lineup on all the tunes so they all have a different sound :)

And thanks, Rog! It was partly one of your comments on Overtime that gave me the idea in the first place :P

rogerg

Quote from: "RobRideout"And thanks, Rog! It was partly one of your comments on Overtime that gave me the idea in the first place :P

lookee me!  I'm inspirational!!!   :D

Pedro

You've overloaded the servers, Rob! I'll try again later.  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

RobRideout

I'm going to do a Drarok and keep all of my stuff in one handy thread. God knows if I post a song every day the forums will kick me off thinking I'm a spambot.

Well, here's today's country/pop thing.
Enjoy with salad or chips.
http://soundcloud.com/rob-rideout-music ... tober-2011

Thankyou!

Drarok

BrizzleRocker

Quote from: "RobRideout"@brizzlerocker Did you have any particular songs in mind? Trying to get a different lineup on all the tunes so they all have a different sound :)

Well as my nom-de-plume would suggest I'm quite partial to a spot of rock! Brighton, Scarborough and the guitar variety too. Punk, Pop, Classic, Alternative - I loves em all! So I shall fire up a Logic session and feel free to use me on the bits you need! I suggest that songs you want a completely different sound & feel on use me! I've got a nice acoustic too but like you I'm not much for finger-stylee!

B
[size=85]Shut up and play yer guitar....[/size]

Drarok

Hooray for Logic users!

I can just open the projects up and have a noodle, awesome.

RobRideout

Well there's a list of the songs on the link at the top, but I'd love to have you onboard! If you give me an email address then I shall invite you to the folder!