Main Menu

Magenta tour?

Started by LivingForever, December 23, 2008, 04:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LivingForever

Hello everyone...

Any more news on dates on the Magenta/ Frost* double headline tour? I did ask Dec on Saturday night but he didn't even appear to know it was happening at all... honestly! ;-)

I would quite consider a trip to Holland if there were no UK dates - I suspect things are on hold pending new drummer, but thought I'd ask.
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Philadelphia

Quote from: "LivingForever"I would quite consider a trip to Holland if there were no UK dates - I suspect things are on hold pending new drummer, but thought I'd ask.

Can I be your carry-on if you go? If I stop eating now and start doing yoga I might be able to fold myself into the size requirements and slim down to the maximum carry-on weight. (:-P
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

Mouse

Looks like that'll be where my studen loan will be going next year...  ;)

RWA

Just come to Holland everyone. We'll make it an Easter bash to remember!  :D
And allthough Zoetermeer itself is pretty lame "The Boerderij" is a fantastic venue.

LivingForever

Quote from: "Philadelphia"
Quote from: "LivingForever"I would quite consider a trip to Holland if there were no UK dates - I suspect things are on hold pending new drummer, but thought I'd ask.

Can I be your carry-on if you go? If I stop eating now and start doing yoga I might be able to fold myself into the size requirements and slim down to the maximum carry-on weight. (:-P

Of course you can! Although the logistics of you being my carry-on for a flight from the UK to Holland need a little bit of thought...  :?

I sense a Frost*ie tour of Holland coming on!

johninblack

Quote from: "LivingForever"I sense a Frost*ie tour of Holland coming on!

No! My wallet took way too much of a beating at the weekend! The buggers empty! :cry:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Big Black Shed

Quote from: "LivingForever"

Of course you can! Although the logistics of you being my carry-on for a flight from the UK to Holland need a little bit of thought...  :?

Would we find the elusive curry house????????
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

keithd

Quote from: "Big Black Shed"

Would we find the elusive curry house????????

Another trek for the Holy Grail...I'm up for it :lol:
My Hovercraft is full of eels

Gandalf1986

Will you come to Italy, pretty please? :lol:
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

johninblack

Quote from: "Gandalf1986"Will you come to Italy, pretty please? :lol:

So long as someone knows where the curry house is..... :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

The Cosmic Lawnmower

Hmmmm sounds like it might be fun, not sure if I'm gonna manage the CRS gig so maybe we could do this instead, I'll have to look into it a bit more...

LivingForever

Well if there were enough of us we could hire a big prog bus...  :)

I'm liking this idea.

MikeEvs

Quote from: "LivingForever"Well if there were enough of us we could hire a big prog bus...  :)

I'm liking this idea.

I've been to a few gigs in the Netherlands but not for a few years so maybe this is a good excuse for a tour next year

johninblack

Stop it you lot! you're giving me ideas I can't afford ;)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

MikeEvs

Quote from: "johninblack"Stop it you lot! you're giving me ideas I can't afford ;)

Surely if enough of us cave in a prog mini bus is affordable ;)