International postage

Started by Mikey, November 07, 2008, 07:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Quote from: "Johninblack"Ecosse wrote:
I need some postage for over to Norway, needs to have compensation for £2k (which I'm finding is the killer for quotes, most only offer up to £500) as it's for some car parts I'm selling.

Anyone got any ideas?

MC Mikey, chief parcel mangler?

Shop around would be my advice, but you could start with the UPS home page. Not at work now otherwise I'd have given you a starting price. Time-In-Transit can be a factor as well
I used to have a signature

Ecosse

Cheers Mikey :)

I've been having a look around, and most places want me to start an account before they will give a quote :(

I've emailed the guys at Parcel2Go.com who I usually use, but they only have comp up to £500, so hopefully there might be something they can do for me :D
| Chris |
Twitter

Mikey

Quote from: "Ecosse"Cheers Mikey :)

I've been having a look around, and most places want me to start an account before they will give a quote :(

I've emailed the guys at Parcel2Go.com who I usually use, but they only have comp up to £500, so hopefully there might be something they can do for me :D
You should be able to pay cash with most companies, certainly UPS & Interlink, It's a con to get the rest of your business......if you have any :D
I used to have a signature