Main Menu

CRS selling EIMA

Started by TonyB, November 18, 2008, 03:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W.E.

Ah, excellent, the "where the fcuk is my CRS order" thread!

PM dispatched, thanks for the info here chaps!
Always a crumb

D S

For more info, see my post on this page on another thread.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=150&start=170
Come on, you\'re a lion!

sephiroth198777

Wow that's rediculous.  But the orders were not lost?
There are those who call me.....Tim

Living comes much easier, once we admit we\'re dyin\'

Mikey

Quote from: "sephiroth198777"so if my order status says its paid, does that mean my order hasn't been lost?
Not necessarily :(
I used to have a signature

gareth

The annoying factor for me is that I placed my order through CRS because at the time it was the only option (that saw the profits going straight to the band).

Days later it was announced that there would be another more reliable option through the Frost website.

If I had waited, just a few more days - I would have done that, but I really wasn't to know. Now orders placed through the Frost site have been sent, and us early birds who jumped at the oppurtunity to support the band haven't really got much to show for it unless we've been able to haggle a download somewhere.

I know it's really CRS's fault of course... I'm just having a rant. Life goes on! A little frustrating is all.

DannySoisSage

Quote from: "gareth"The annoying factor for me is that I placed my order through CRS because at the time it was the only option (that saw the profits going straight to the band).

Days later it was announced that there would be another more reliable option through the Frost website.

If I had waited, just a few more days - I would have done that, but I really wasn't to know. Now orders placed through the Frost site have been sent, and us early birds who jumped at the oppurtunity to support the band haven't really got much to show for it unless we've been able to haggle a download somewhere.

I know it's really CRS's fault of course... I'm just having a rant. Life goes on! A little frustrating is all.

I preordered mine from the Frost shop and it still isn't here. Not complaining, just saying  ;)

Ian Hepp

I too ordered from CRS and am still awaiting delivery.
Spoon Theorist

MikeEvs

Reading all this I realise how very fortunate I was to receive my signed special edition given that I ordered through the CRS like so many others did but have yet to receive anything

D S

Quote from: "gareth"The annoying factor for me is that I placed my order through CRS because at the time it was the only option (that saw the profits going straight to the band).

+1!  I share your pain!  ;)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

PaulBM

Yup, that sums up how I feel too.  :roll:

Mikey

Quote from: "PaulBM"

Yup, that sums up how I feel too.  :roll:

Patience.....have you PM'd TLD to check that CRS passed on the order?
I used to have a signature

Liquid

Someone said that TLD answers her PMs in the evening, but I have to ask... When is that?

TonyB

Still nothing today....

:cry:
"I bet you weren\'t expecting this!!"

Rick

Mine had not been passed on to TLD/JJ either and i bought it as many others did the weekend it was announced for sale at CRS, TLD is sorting it out fair play to her but what a f**up from the CRS point of view.... :shock:
If anyones got the remixes somewhere i can get at them please pm me and let me know, at least i can get to hear them whilst i'm waiting :D

Liquid

If CRS screws up our order, do we get free upgrades in shipping or something cool?