Main Menu

CRS selling EIMA

Started by TonyB, November 18, 2008, 03:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

Well thank you JJJ and TLD for all your hard work in fixing this clusterfuck of a job CRS created. But what I don't understand is why they can't fix the orders already placed. I mean I get the not being able to send out new requests (like anyone is getting the CD from there) but not being able to anti-up on their end of the deal after taking my money is just bullshit.
[size=150]Carpe Diem[/size]

WalMan

Another here

EIMA SE + a beanie ordered in Oct & no sign. Now I'm jealous of everyone who has this already  :cry:

Found this a few days back & then found I could not login to PM TLD. Still we are there now, PM sent & waiting with bated breath
A fool proof plan & an air tight Alibi

Scatterometer

Sean

Quote from: "WalMan"Another here

EIMA SE + a beanie ordered in Oct & no sign. Now I'm jealous of everyone who has this already  :cry:

Found this a few days back & then found I could not login to PM TLD. Still we are there now, PM sent & waiting with bated breath

Not a happy first post. But Welcome anyway! Hopefully all of this will be worked out.
[size=150]Carpe Diem[/size]

WalMan

Quote from: "Sean"Not a happy first post. But Welcome anyway! Hopefully all of this will be worked out.
No I Know, and thanks for the welcome. Never mind these things happen. I'm sure it'll get sorted and it wasn't meant as a curse at the band, who got caught out as much as anyone from a skim of this thread. It's just been a frustrating few days trying to log to chase it (don't know what happened with my account locking, but re registering seems to have freed it up) and a few more waiting for it to drop through the door.
A fool proof plan & an air tight Alibi

Scatterometer

Narek

Haven't received mine either. I sent TLD a PM last night but didn't get a response yet, I know that she's probably inundated with PM's and email about this thing, so hopefully she can respond as soon as she's physically possible.  :)
I wont be the good for nothing.

J Jonah Jameson

DanielX wrote:
You two should get a medal.

Thanks in advance for all the hard work. We owe you.

No, thanks to everyone for being understanding and patient. As you chaps across the water say 'what don't kill you makes you stronger', and we've certainly learnt a lot from all of this. It WON"T happen again. It's not our fault, we entered into an arrangement where the CRS were paid for a service they clearly didn't give.

It's Deb, and to be fair, my wife Kate who are doing all the hard work. I'm just getting in the way...

Literally, mornings and early afternoons are bagging up orders and answering some queries, afternoons are spent at the post office sending stuff out, and evenings are back to answering queries. Last night we got access to the CRS sales lists directly, so we can cut out the middleman and try to sort it direct. And I told Deb this would be a nice little job, couple of hours a day...!

Any problems, mail (1) TLD (2) me or (3) mailto:contact@frostmusic.net">contact@frostmusic.net

JJ

James_S

Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"No, thanks to everyone for being understanding and patient. As you chaps across the water say 'what don't kill you makes you stronger', and we've certainly learnt a lot from all of this. It WON"T happen again. It's not our fault, we entered into an arrangement where the CRS were paid for a service they clearly didn't give.

It's Deb, and to be fair, my wife Kate who are doing all the hard work. I'm just getting in the way...

Literally, mornings and early afternoons are bagging up orders and answering some queries, afternoons are spent at the post office sending stuff out, and evenings are back to answering queries. Last night we got access to the CRS sales lists directly, so we can cut out the middleman and try to sort it direct. And I told Deb this would be a nice little job, couple of hours a day...!

Any problems, mail (1) TLD (2) me or (3) mailto:contact@frostmusic.net">contact@frostmusic.net

JJ

You may think you are getting in the way, but you are still letting us know what is going on, which is invaluable - again many thanks to the whole team for your efforts!

Just out of curiousity, what sort of numbers have you sold so far? :)
So many keyboards, so little time!

LivingForever

Well, I got a nice package this morning from TLD with my T-shirt in it and 2 (yes 2!) window clings... and a nice apology note for the CD+DVD.

I can wait, I have the MP3s to tide me over and it'll be like discovering it all over again when the real thing arrives!

James
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Mikey

Quote from: "James_S"You may think you are getting in the way, but you are still letting us know what is going on, which is invaluable - again many thanks to the whole team for your efforts!
Word. You've kept us up to date with the issues & the resolution.......pity a few companies I could name, find that impossible to do.

Quote from: "James_S"Just out of curiousity, what sort of numbers have you sold so far? :)
& what's the total for Milliontown, to date?
I used to have a signature

Tricky

Are we being unfair to CRS when we curse them, or did they just get overwhelmed by the enormous rush of orders?  :o
I'm still waiting, so I'm still cursing.
But much kudos to JJ, Kate and TLD for keeping us informed (as much as possible).  :)
At least we know that no-one is trying some rip-off job  :roll:
When the future\'s looking dark, we\'re the ones who have to shine...

J Jonah Jameson

Quote from: "James_S"Just out of curiousity, what sort of numbers have you sold so far? :)

Blimey.  Well, over 500 have gone out so far just from the shop and the CRS, and still counting, obviously we keep finding more from the latter.  The girls are doing a check of every single CRS order as I mail.  There are more new orders coming in all the time.

Poor old Deb, fingers to the bone that girl...  

JJJ

J Jonah Jameson

Quote from: "Tricky"Are we being unfair to CRS when we curse them, or did they just get overwhelmed by the enormous rush of orders?  :o
I'm still waiting, so I'm still cursing.
But much kudos to JJ, Kate and TLD for keeping us informed (as much as possible).  :)
At least we know that no-one is trying some rip-off job  :roll:

As I've said, most things in life are cock up rather than conspiracy.  They really weren't prepared.  As well as the CD orders, we have all the other orders for shirts, beanies, etc to send.

I will be discussing it all with them in due course, once we've got some time!  It's costing a lot of time, money and effort to put right, and it's frustrating, because really, it could be such a good business model for someone - Frosties see their site, CRS members see our stuff, they've got a credit card facility, everyone benefits.  Or the opposite...

JJJ

Mikey

Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"Poor old Deb, fingers to the bone that girl...
Whose ????

If you're checking all the orders I'll hang fire on a PM for a few days yet
I used to have a signature

RWA

I know it's not any of your fault but CRS did a terrible job on this one.
I placed my order on Oct 26th and they never forwarded it. Now the approximated delivery time is early December.  :?

hmmmm....
Of course ........I could always play with myself in the meantime.........  :mrgreen:

keithd

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"Poor old Deb, fingers to the bone that girl...
Whose ????

If you're checking all the orders I'll hang fire on a PM for a few days yet

Me too  :(
My Hovercraft is full of eels