back and caught up

Started by rogerg, November 08, 2008, 05:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerg

Fogeyspasm

Think we must have bust something due to weight of numbers online :roll:
Or maybee just due to my weight!
Middle age creeps up on you when your not paying attention. Grabs you round the middle and pulls.
Well thats my excuse.
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Wickerman

Quote from: "Fogeyspasm"Think we must have bust something due to weight of numbers online :roll:
Or maybee just due to my weight!
Middle age creeps up on you when your not paying attention. Grabs you round the middle and pulls.
Well thats my excuse.

Is that anything like a Doctor Who style regeneration?

wickedwitch

i'm never going to catch up !  I havent even got my avatar sorted out yet.  :roll:

MikeEvs

Quote from: "wickedwitch"I havent even got my avatar sorted out yet.  :roll:

Don't you have people to do that for you :lol:

Mikey

Quote from: "wickedwitch"i'm never going to catch up !  I havent even got my avatar sorted out yet.  :roll:
Looks like you can log on & off with out all messages being marked as read
I used to have a signature

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Mikey"Looks like you can log on & off with out all messages being marked as read
Yep, that's brill for me.
I either read on my desktop, laptop or phone, and the old forum used to just assume that because I'd visited, I'd read everything. Goodness knows how many fascinating posts I missed that way...
Now I can see exactly how many threads I need to catch up with, even when I'm sat on the khazi.
* May contain nuts.

wickedwitch

pleasant thought!

Mike  - i did on the old forum but noones offered this time round.  :(   i got it kind of fixed anyway - though it seems i can only do a little pic. grr!