Main Menu

Bristol meet up?

Started by BrizzleRocker, July 29, 2016, 09:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrizzleRocker

Anyone else thinking of a group meet-up tonight pre-gig?
[size=85]Shut up and play yer guitar....[/size]

MikeEvs

I'm arriving in Bristol around 17:15 should be free to meet around 6pm.

Where were you thinking?  Hole in the wall is nearest pub but always seems busy on Friday's when I've walked past.

BrizzleRocker

Quote from: MikeEvs on July 29, 2016, 10:05:13 AM
I'm arriving in Bristol around 17:15 should be free to meet around 6pm.

Where were you thinking?  Hole in the wall is nearest pub but always seems busy on Friday's when I've walked past.

Sounds good, I work about 5 mins from there and finish about 5:30. Hole in the Wall is okay fortunately there are better pubs in walking distance :D Many other pubs in fact. Let's let this thread run for a bit and make some firm plans after lunch?

MikeEvs

DueyC

I'm aiming to be there around 6, traffic permitting, and don't know Bristol at all, so I'll follow this thread for suggestions.
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

BrizzleRocker

Right then - I suggest meeting at 6pm outside the venue and we can decide from there. As the car park is there too it would seem sensible? See you there! ( >:( back to work for me but I've got Lonely Robot on very loud so it will go quick)

DueyC

Oops, best laid plans and all that. Work has been hectic and now I'm too tired (and probably too late) to tackle the madness that is the M4 westbound on a Friday night. Have fun everyone, and I'll hopefully see some of you at the remaining gigs.

Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk