Main Menu

So...

Started by Takethetime, December 25, 2010, 04:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finbeard

Hey Jem- I'm in somewhat the same situation here! Having some difficulty locating a physical/non-sketchy copy of Milliontown over here in the Colonies, and am getting a bit desperate! I skimmed the thread, but might have missed something- what route might I take to take my prog enjoyment to the next level!?!?
[size=200]WHAT HO![/size]

rogerg

DueyC

Quote from: "rogerg"here's five places where you can get it for under $20

3 of those admit to being out of stock...and as it's also out of print, they'll struggle to get any more  :(

However a quick search on Amazon UK shows some in stock...if you can buy them internationally:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Milliontown-Fro ... 982&sr=1-3
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

finbeard

Quote from: "Julie"However a quick search on Amazon UK shows some in stock...if you can buy them internationally:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Milliontown-Fro ... 982&sr=1-3

If I must import, then I must import! Thanks for this, this should do wonderfully!
[size=200]WHAT HO![/size]

Jim Takacs

Quote from: "MTBDude"
Quote from: "gr8gonzo"
Quote from: "rogerg"
Quote from: "Villuccikeys"...And here I was thinking that I was the only American on this damn forum.

heh   nope!!   8-)

double nope.
Triple Nope.....

And may I add the Quad-Nope  or would that Be Quintnope??  ---- 8-)
::I Like Cheese::

otnemeM

Not from the US but also waiting for an opportunity to grab a copy of Milliontown. Good thing I'm a patient man :P

Pedro

Welcome to the board otnemeM, :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

otnemeM

Thanks! I'm feeling the love.

E.S.

Welcome, and you win the E.S. award for best Zappa avatar.  :D

L33VEY

Quote from: "E.S."Welcome, and you win the E.S. award for best Zappa avatar.  :D

That's one mean looking cat.....
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

Mikey

Quote from: "L33VEY"
Quote from: "E.S."Welcome, and you win the E.S. award for best Zappa avatar.  :D

That's one mean looking cat.....

Moggie looks mean as well
I used to have a signature

realdt

As I mentioned in a Frost* thread, apparently Milliontown has been reprinted. Check your local FYE or music shop of choice in the states to get ahold of it!  :D

otnemeM

Thanks! Zappa + Cats = epic win.