Advent Calendar thingy

Started by Mooncat, December 01, 2011, 10:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RacingHippo

Right.
I am reliably informed *cough* that there is now an alternative player on there, which does the Flash thing.
Give it a whirl....
* May contain nuts.

Bokkie

I love the way the dails interact with my cursor. Ik can play with it the whole day!
If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.

Big Black Shed

Forgot to say. Good job Bokkie.
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

Bokkie

Thanks, that was ages ago. It's still horrible to hear my own voice.
If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.

El_Mayonnaise

All's good now! :D

Can we leave it like that, huh, can we?

Good job all ;)

JakeWorrell

'ang on a minute!

There is a feature on the making of milliontown?
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Pedro

There was indeed....well it was a video montage shot at the time Milliontown was being made.
I promise to post the link when it's clear that the calendar won't use any more from it. Ok? :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

E.S.

Ooh, haven't seen that before.

Mouse

This is an absolute joy! Thanks to the Frost*ie Elves (F*elvies?) for a sterling job.  :D

RacingHippo

* May contain nuts.

RWA

Lovely!  :D

Lovely design, lovely calender... and lovely to see stuff happening in Frost* universe!  8-)

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "Pedro"There was indeed....well it was a video montage shot at the time Milliontown was being made.
I promise to post the link when it's clear that the calendar won't use any more from it. Ok? :)

You've got yourself a deal! I did a quick google for it but couldn't find it - I'll stop trying and be patient. tis the season of waiting until the 25th for things you want after all ;)
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Brom

I have to admit that I'm chuffed to bits to see that Limericks from the forum have made their way onto the calender... and kudos to Danny Connel, or whoever has trawled through them to extract some of the best!

When I started the Limerick thread many moons ago I almost didn't as I thought it might go off like a damp squib... how wrong I was, as it's now, if I'm correct, the most viewed and commented thing on here!  :D  :D  :D
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Pedro

@Brom: Twas a good move indeed, sir. Danny Connel gets the nod for the mechanics of the calendar, what goes in it is being wrangled by your very own Frost*elves. :)

@Jake: Good man, thanks for your patience. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

Quote from: "E.S."Ooh, haven't seen that before.

Neither have I  :cry:

& why have I got an office full of coal?
I used to have a signature