Frost gigs June 2016!!!

Started by lyn, October 08, 2015, 02:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigermoth

"Doesn't the support get paid these days?"   I was about to say, I've no idea chuck, you would need to ask them. :)

tigermoth

Folks in flat caps, Troopers in Tricorns?   Well I hope Audinary World is in the set. :)

Fogeyspasm

Seems I'm doing Wath and staying over for Bilston too. I was at the Lazuli gig at Maltby as discussing with Nellie how I was considering going to Bilston as I wasn't back at work on the Monday after and was considering staying over.
Next thing two tickets were in my hand and I had been relieved of a £30 in notes that were in my hand. Damn she is fast!
It's going to make a change being able to have a beer before and afterwards.
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

RacingHippo

I shall be attending Wath wi't'lad (who'll be a teenager by then - how'd that happen?!?!?).
I'll buy some tickets as soon as my wallet has recovered from our little trip to Iceland last week.
* May contain nuts.

tigermoth

Fogeyspasm I think Mrs Moth and I will be staying at the hotel too. It's a luxury expense I guess, but it'll be great to maybe bump in to some Frost*ies.

owen

new date 30/7/16 O2 academy Islington

Frost* retweeted
15h
O2AcademyIslington @O2Islington
New show! @Here_Be_Frost Sat 30th Jul 16 Tix @O2music tickets.o2priority.co.uk General sale Thurs 17th Dec @ 9am pic.twitter.com/ywP0v5qOGW

L33VEY

Also Bristol on the 29th and Cambridge on the 31st (Catherine will be pleased)
Tickets from http://themerchdesk.com/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=155_201

And just announced at Ramblin' Man Fair on 23 or 24th July in Maidstone.   :)
With Fierce & the Dead, Lifesigns and Procol Harem
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: L33VEY on December 16, 2015, 01:19:14 PM
Also Bristol on the 29th and Cambridge on the 31st (Catherine will be pleased)
Tickets from http://themerchdesk.com/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=155_201

And just announced at Ramblin' Man Fair on 23 or 24th July in Maidstone.   :)
With Fierce & the Dead, Lifesigns and Procol Harem

Wishful thinking in that man's Freudian slip? Methinks 'tis Harum, not Harem ...  8)

L33VEY

Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

Nellie

Can someone be clever enough to put the full tour poster up?  ;D
It's in the post!

JakeWorrell

"The longer the note, the more dread."

Nellie

Aww, thanks Jake. Don't they look a mean & moody bunch!?
It's in the post!

MikeEvs

Booked my flights for Edinburgh today, spending my pay from Team Rock after they finally got around to paying me for my photos  ;)

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: MikeEvs on December 18, 2015, 09:10:24 PM
Booked my flights for Edinburgh today, spending my pay from Team Rock after they finally got around to paying me for my photos  ;)

Ah, are you shutterbugging for Teamrock? Alex Milas, editor of MetalHammer, may be coming on Sunday: we're scheduled to have a chat about summat ...  ;)

MikeEvs

Quote from: Trapezium Artist on December 18, 2015, 09:22:03 PM
Quote from: MikeEvs on December 18, 2015, 09:10:24 PM

Ah, are you shutterbugging for Teamrock? Alex Milas, editor of MetalHammer, may be coming on Sunday: we're scheduled to have a chat about summat ...  ;)

Things I've done for Team Rock this year:

Toundra at Clwb Ifor Back in Cardiff photos were used in Prog Magazine
Lonely Robot Launch gig photos were used with Jerry Ewing's online review
Joe Satriani at St David's Hall Cardiff photos were used in Classic Rock's online review

Saturday I'm shooting Nightwish & Amorphis at Wembley Arena for Prog Magazine, Arch Enemy are also on the bill but their more Metal Hammer's thing, maybe you need to introduce me to Alex on Sunday  ;)