the Frost*erisk in Real Life

Started by MS Paragon GT, November 22, 2008, 07:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MS Paragon GT

Ever notice how its everywhere?

Looked at my phone and (aside from my Frost* wallpaper, thanks to Szabi) anytime something new comes up (missed call, new text, etc...) I have the Frost*ric in the right hand corner of the icon.

My phone was a fan of Frost* before I was, I guess.

-Art
"Life is never like a cup of tea and a sit down, it\'s always \'SH*T, Drop the tea, RUN!\'"
                                                                                        -Jem Godfrey

RWA

Indeed!  :shock:

This week it occured to me I've been sitting on it for years:

Qjimbo

Well it is the standard Asterisk on any Helvetica based fonts (Arial, Arial Black, etc.), Frost* has given me a new appreciation of it's simple beauty though  8-)
Industry!
Science and Technology!
*plink plink*
Big men, putting screwdrivers into things!
Turning them, and adjusting them!

AnsOnkruid

I was shopping in Rotterdam yesterday and spotted a Frost*ie lunchroom!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

gr8gonzo

Can I assume they have biscuits on their menu?
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Drarok

Pedro

Quote from: "Drarok"Frost*erisk, perhaps?
That is, I waould say, the correct term.  :D
Keep 'em coming!
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

RWA

MS Paragon GT

Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "Drarok"Frost*erisk, perhaps?
That is, I waould say, the correct term.  :D
Keep 'em coming!

i've never had to spell it out before, and I've always said "Astrick". Looking at it in writing it doesn't look correct and now I know that I because its asterisk. lol

Silly Americans

-Art
"Life is never like a cup of tea and a sit down, it\'s always \'SH*T, Drop the tea, RUN!\'"
                                                                                        -Jem Godfrey

BeyondThePale

There are two streets about a mile away from my house called "Frost Ave", there's an east and west.

Every time I see it I want to somehow get a stencil and like, spraypaint the asterisk onto the street signs. But I'm pretty sure that's illegal. Oh well. :( Maybe I can find stickers or something. If I ever get such a chance I will definitely take pictures >=D

CJoy

You could use the window cling and remove it after the photo.
Chris

Equinox

Quote from: "CJoy"You could use the window cling and remove it after the photo.

WORD!

Brom

As I sped away from a road junction last week, to a point where two lanes become one, I realised to my horror that the guy trying to overtake me, as I put my foot down to stop him, was driving a blue and yellow checkered people mover. He also had a blue light on top and the word "Police" appeared on more than a few places.

I thought it prudent to back off (and at the same time adoping the innocent whistling with rolling eyes posture, as best one can do inside a car)

However, I noted that on the rear of the people mover, right at the extreme corner of what we used to call "The Bumper" was a lovely red Frost*erisk. Unfortunately I was not in a position to get my phone camera out. Which, considering the circumstanses was just as well. I'lll see if I can get photographic evidence at some other time - without getting arrested.  :)
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Sean

Anyone gone through and got a Frost*erisk tattoo yet? Which brings me to ask this, anyone wanna help suggest the best way to use the Frost*erisk for a tattoo?
[size=150]Carpe Diem[/size]

MS Paragon GT

Believe it or not, i actually HAVE thought about the Frost* tattoo. Right on my wrist. I don't have any and me and my friend have been considering getting one for our own band, and I thought that if that were to happen the very next tat I would get would honor Frost*

-Art
                                                                                        -Jem Godfrey