Quote from: "dtjoez"I hope i don't get lost in Philadelphia

...Cough.

dtjoez

Quote from: "Mouse"
Quote from: "dtjoez"I hope i don't get lost in Philadelphia

...Cough.
haha, no joke.

don't have a hotel booked or anything.

i do agree that everyone should try to document their Rosfest adventure.
Awesome. Indeed.

rogerg

I think we're going with the Days Inn about 5 miles away from the Keswick.  $126 for two nights.

bummed that I was just too slow to get into one of the main hotels, but glad I saved the money.

gr8gonzo

Quote from: "leelustig"gonzo, i admire your dedication to rosfest.

I'm just as dedicated, believe me. Only lucky for me I'm not even 100 miles away and tis but a mere roadtrip away. A roadtrip that shall end with some hefty beer drinking, and enjoying the greatest band ever. What could be better?

I ask you. What.

hefty beer drinking, enjoying the greatest band ever... and biscuits?
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

landslug

Quote from: "dtjoez"This is my first flight too!
I hope i don't get lost in Philadelphia, i still have no clue on how i'm going to make it to the theater.

1,500 mile flight booked already :)

Try the Yahoo Rosfest group (there's a link on the main Rosfest website) .. you might be able to catch a ride from the airport

dtjoez

Quote from: "landslug"
Quote from: "dtjoez"This is my first flight too!
I hope i don't get lost in Philadelphia, i still have no clue on how i'm going to make it to the theater.

1,500 mile flight booked already :)

Try the Yahoo Rosfest group (there's a link on the main Rosfest website) .. you might be able to catch a ride from the airport

thanks, you are awesome!
Awesome. Indeed.

ich_bin_besser

Btw, George Roldan (the organizer of RoSfest) has a very funny radio show on Fridays (Midnight GMT/1 AM CET/7 PM EST).
Here you find the link to the stream and the always interesting chat room: http://progcafe.com/forum/

Hope to see you there!!  :D
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste