Main Menu

Blog!!

Started by Pedro, January 27, 2012, 12:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Quote from: "turbo"ooh er milliontown to be played at the scala  :D  bummer for the last time  :cry:  maybe  ;)
When it's played at Scala it will be the last time.........then the next time it's played that will be the last time :lol:
I used to have a signature

gr8gonzo

The man said it himself - he's posting with MacJournal now and hasn't gotten around to sorting the bells and whistles, assuming they're sortable at all. If he can change the settings for comments, I imagine he will. Or not.

And, he didn't say it would be the last time ever for playing Milliontown, just the last time for a long time. Can't blame him, really. To be honest, I'm surprised he's doing it. I didn't think he wanted to play it anymore. Plus, as he pointed out, playing epics live is such a time suck. I think it's generally preferable to have as long a setlist as possible.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Pedro

Exhibit G, m'lud, in which the witness testifies to his desire to not play Milliontown in its entirety.

//http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if6J9edyDUY
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

D S

Oooh! Latest blog suggests there will be a remixed / remastered version of Milliontown next year - yum!  8-)
(Is this Jem 'doing a Wilson' and getting us to buy our album collections for a 2nd time?!  ;) )
Come on, you\'re a lion!

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "D S"Is this Jem 'doing a Wilson' and getting us to buy our album collections for a 2nd time?!  ;)

Oh I do hope so! Where do I sign?
"The longer the note, the more dread."

owen

D S

Indeed. Busy, block & dadadadadada!  8-)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

D S

And another!  Birthday, artwork and JM songwriting.   :D
Come on, you\'re a lion!

johninblack

Another. More on the song writing, sounds good :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

DueyC

And a new instrument to build  :shock:

btw, for those not on twitter, @PlanetFrost tweeted this morning:
Planning the xmas gig good and proper now. I told Blunders my plans, he replied "All I will say is that you are f****** insane...!!!!! X"
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

sawtooth

Quote from: "Pedro"Hurrah!!

Indeed, Huzzah, and maybe a cheeky Oooompah too!

DueyC

More bloggage. Sounds like the album is writing itself  :D
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

rogerg

Mikey

Quote from: "Jem"there is a middle ground to be perambulated.

Permission to perambulate granted
I used to have a signature