So what could we get Jem to do...............

Started by Mooncat, February 18, 2009, 06:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooncat

...........//http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/he%e2%80%99s-selling-his-soul-for-rock%e2%80%99n%e2%80%99roll/

Josh Freese (LA session drummer for pretty much everything) is making his new album available with a variety of novel 'bonus packages' - I rather think he's extracting the michael from the bonus package genre, but it got me thinking what could/would the Biscuitmeister be tempted to do for money???
 ;)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Ash

That's class.   :lol:

If I had 5 grand then * For $5,000 Freese will write a song about you and make it available on iTunes. He'll get drunk with you too! seems like a bargain...

I think the CRS would say that Jem has already sold his soul not that any Frost*ies would agree with them.
Ash
xxx

DannySoisSage

I can say totally honestly if I had 75 grand that I had to spend on a rock star I would give it to Jem and tell him to take a month or two off the day job and give us as much Frost* as he could afford with those pennies!

Maybe instead you could afford to package the next album with some chocolate hobnobs. That would be very nice although buying £75,000 of chocolate hobnobs would lead me to great temptation, an extra three stone and an almost inevitable heart attack.

johninblack

Quote from: "DannySoisSage"Maybe instead you could afford to package the next album with some chocolate hobnobs. That would be very nice although buying £75,000 of chocolate hobnobs would lead me to great temptation, an extra three stone and an almost inevitable heart attack.
But it would still have to be done, despite the serious risk of death. :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

catherine

Josh Freese is a lovely chap - I had a long chat with him when I saw Devo in London last year.

Mouse

Quote from: "catherine"Josh Freese is a lovely chap - I had a long chat with him when I saw Devo in London last year.

How much did you pay for that?  ;)

Bert

Quote from: "Mouse"
Quote from: "catherine"Josh Freese is a lovely chap - I had a long chat with him when I saw Devo in London last year.

How much did you pay for that?  ;)

:D  :D  :D  :D

Class  :D
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

catherine

He didn't charge me anything! And I had my photo taken with him!

Mouse

Good old Nick Mason's doing something similar to the concept, but for charity.