Frost* Christmas 2011 AGM - The Peel, Kingston. 16th Dec

Started by JakeWorrell, August 12, 2011, 09:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Quote from: "Mooncat"genuine thanks.

We're all heart  :D
I used to have a signature

turbo

What an absolutly sh#t day on so many levels, its only the fact that jem and the boys are doing a xmass gig that stops me from from doing something silly like takeing the mrs out [only jokeing dear] thanks boys for helping me keep sane.
?"By the beard of Zeus"

Fogeyspasm

Tickets sorted and its going to be another mega drive down, watch the gig and drive home again. All in the same day.
Bring it on!
I can run a demo of the day when i go to see Dec. Doing that one the same way. :lol:
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Paul

Fogey, I remember chatting to you at the Esoteric gig at the Peel . . . . . . .  you said you had driven all the way down and were driving straight back after the gig! I remember thinking this guys either totally mad or extremely dedicated.

If you don\'t know where you are going, any road will get you there.

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

gr8gonzo

...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Paul

It's only stuff I've nicked off the net and butchered with photoshop. . . . . . not that clever but thanks anyway. I just had this vision of Fogey and 'The Peelmobile'  :D How many miles is the round trip for him?
If you don\'t know where you are going, any road will get you there.

Fogeyspasm

That picture is genius!
And in answer am i mad or dedicated. Very probably both! :?

Heres one i did for the Big Bananna Tour (Pics from the film Battle Of Britain)

Google maps reckons 452 miles round trip. (Might get some red bull in?)
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

rogerg

Mikey

Quote from: "Fogeyspasm"its going to be another mega drive down, watch the gig and drive home again. All in the same day.lol:
Might be doing the same myself

MikeO

Hi All
Got my ticket for the Peel gig. Anyone know what time the Peel will kick us all out? I need to work out how to get back to London to get the last train home!
Looking forward to meeting some of the regulars here.
Cheers
Mike
Its like Christmas and meeting an old friend and going down the pub and getting a bag of cash. HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!

Mikey

Quote from: "MikeO"Hi All
Got my ticket for the Peel gig. Anyone know what time the Peel will kick us all out? I need to work out how to get back to London to get the last train home!
Looking forward to meeting some of the regulars here.
Cheers
Mike

Again.
What neck of the woods are you in?

MikeO

ello - Ashford, Kent, so need to get back to Charing Cross before midnight otherwise I turn into a pumpkin.
Its like Christmas and meeting an old friend and going down the pub and getting a bag of cash. HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!

Mikey

Quote from: "MikeO"ello - Ashford, Kent, so need to get back to Charing Cross before midnight otherwise I turn into a pumpkin.
Wrong direction for me.

Mikey

Quote from: "E.S."I'm seriously considering a trip, but it all depends on economy. I can fly cheap-ish, but I also need the ticket and a place to stay. And of course, learn to navigate a city 10 million times bigger than mine.

So yeah, there's planning involved, but the tickets are selling fast, I hear.  :cry:
Same deal as Mooncat. You get there, i'll buy you a ticket, or Mooncat will give you the ticket he can't use