"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

johninblack

Worth it for the broken string alone :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

mattstevens

Mikey

Excellent album

A must have just for the fact there's a track called Frost

Impressive to have seen Matt play it live, made it look so easy, just like Jem does on the Frost* reports
I used to have a signature

Pedro

Listened to Relic in the car yesterday...which wasn't easy because the car stereo has got really fussy about anything that has not been commercially pressed. It'll either refuse to admit it's a CD, or sit there clicking and whirring for ages saying "Load CD". Eventually, if you take the CD out and put it back in again then it will play...after a while.
So, at the end of this malarkey....having forgotten that the volume was up....'Nightbus' started....made one jump a little!

Listening again now on my "good gear" while catching up on fora....enjoying it a lot. :D

Mikey

Quote from: "Pedro"It'll either refuse to admit it's a CD, or sit there clicking and whirring for ages saying "Load CD". Eventually, if you take the CD out and put it back in again then it will play...after a while.
I had that problem with it as well, but it wouldn't play on the DVD upstairs at all

Pedro

Some players are touchy about CD-Rs.

Mikey

RacingHippo

I rip all my CDs straight away, then either play them as MP3s on my excellent little Sansa Clip (which plugs into the car via a HippoModded socket into the car's Lo-Fi), FLACs on my PC while I work or very occasionally burn them to a CD-R. That way they never get worn out ;)
* May contain nuts.

mattstevens

:) You can now listen to the whole record as a stream or download it:

http://mattstevens.bandcamp.com/releases

Cheers guys :)

Mikey

Ghost purchased & Echo's downloaded as it's out of stock

Mikey

Quote from: "Mikey"Ghost purchased & Echo's downloaded as it's out of stock

Echo - Splendiferous

robh

Matt's both a fine guitarist and a lovely person.  I missed that gig.  Last time I saw him play he was standing on a pile of haybales in the middle of a field not very near Reading.

Mikey

Quote from: "Matt Stevens"There is a new Christmas song to download at:

http://mattstevens.bandcamp.com/track/silent-night

It's free/pay what you want as usual. If you choose to pay it is greatly appreciated.

And if you want my 2nd album Ghost on free/pay what you want download you can get it for a few more days from:

http://mattstevens.bandcamp.com/album/ghost

After Sunday it will be full price for the download. Please tell your friends if you like the music, it does make a massive difference. Feel free to torrent it and burn CDs, I really want people to hear it, like we have been saying for a while obscurity is the enemy, not piracy. If anyone is a member of any forums and is willing to post about my music that would be greatly appreciated.

And for all those that have asked, mum and baby are doing well! Loop baby is 2 weeks old today!