I'd like to announce......

Started by Blessed Dude, December 17, 2008, 08:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouse

rogerg

indeed, Mike!  have fun!  good band!!

Nellie

I saw them last weekend and they were so tight. Excellent night out.
It's in the post!

gr8gonzo

I just got an email from iTunes informing me that the EIMA podcast has been approved for the iTunes store and will be searchable directly in the next day or two.  8-)
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

MikeEvs

I love the timing of the emails I've been getting recently,  Friday while watching Defence of The Realm came the confirmation that I could photograph Level 42 tonight,  Tonight while waiting for Level 42 got the confirmation that I have photo access for Satriani at Colston Hall and the Birmingham gig that Jem will be with him for :D

gr8gonzo

I know I already said this elsewhere, Mike, but...

:!:

Ben Y-S

...that I'm listening to the Philadelphia Experiment for the first time in ages, and Black Light Machine's gweetar solo hit me properly for the first time in ages too. That is one damned fine solo right there.

Ben Y-S

...that I really really really really REALLY want to go on the drums, but the garage is currently filled with miscellaneous new / broken furniture. It'd better be cleared by tomorrow!

And that my drumming stickman is actually drumming pretty badly, I may sort him out in the near future.

Phrog

...that Porcupine Tree's 'Occam's Razor' is one of the best openers to an album EVER.

MikeEvs

This made me smile:

If you need gig photos, call MikeEvs,
He'll supply 'em if you bring the bevs,
With great light exposure
and exquisite composure
and no need to store negatevs

Thank you L33vey, TA, Gav, Brom and Pedro  :D

gr8gonzo

:D  Yeah, that was certainly one of the better ones.

gav

Quote from: "MikeEvs"This made me smile:

If you need gig photos, call MikeEvs,
He'll supply 'em if you bring the bevs,
With great light exposure
and exquisite composure
and no need to store negatevs

Thank you L33vey, TA, Gav, Brom and Pedro  :D
I am truly honored sir :D
Broadband! A whole 2.5MB of it!

johninblack

Registered users: Google [Bot], johninblack, Pedro

Me and Pedders are going to give that bot a right hard time!!
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Jamyu

I'd like to announce that I have just began driving lessons (I forced myself to...)

And although it terrifies me, my first lesson went great! (albeit stalling once and hitting the kerb one-too-many times) ^_^

DueyC

Quote from: "Jamyu"I'd like to announce that I have just began driving lessons (I forced myself to...)

And although it terrifies me, my first lesson went great! (albeit stalling once and hitting the kerb one-too-many times) ^_^

Yay you!

I didn't start driving until I was 22 (didn't like going anywhere as a passenger and never thought it would be different when I was in control). Nowadays fast car + Frost* (and other) gigs = lots of miles  :D
And don't worry about stalling. Everyone does it. I even stalled doing the 3-point turn during my test and got away with it.
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk