I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

DannySoisSage

Me too =)

The Tall Ships would be nice too =) lol *greedy*

Drarok

Oh, man. I *loved* TTS on the night. Didn't know what it was whilst JM was setting up the pedal, but the realisation came with a free side of awesome! :)

Pedro

As far as I could tell, he seemed to have two loops going; one with a reversed chord getting steadily louder and then cutting off and the other with bells/chimes that he appeared to trigger by playing harmonics.
However he did it, it sounded bally marvellous!  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mouse

The Tall Ships was indeed splendid.  :)  As for Snowman, I'd love to see a Frost* Geek Report on how it was constructed and how the various sounds were assigned to the two 'boards and such. Only when Jem comes back into Planet Frost* orbit, though - he's got too much stuff to sort out before the end of this year alone without having such a minor request on the bill as well.

Drarok

Aye, those bells really confused me. "Where are those coming from?!?!?"

I've noticed recently that my guitar pedal has MIDI in/outputs, I'm dying to know what I can hook up between the Fantom and it...

Geetar

The album version of TTS has been played to death since the Esoteric gig, but we would love to hear a recording of the live one..... has it appeared anywhere yet?
This space for sale.

Pedro

I love all the techy stuff like that, the trouble is, with all the smoke and mirrors deployed by these 'purveyors of aural embrocation', it's hard to know what was really happening!

Magenta's Chris Fry's pedal board features a couple of round black units that allow him to select and send Midi control codes to tweak the settings of his delay and harmoniser pedals.

Prolly quite trivial compared to some of the programming we know goes on in Jem's setup but it fascinates me!

Pedro

Quote from: "Geetar"The album version of TTS has been played to death since the Esoteric gig, but we would love to hear a recording of the live one..... has it appeared anywhere yet?
There's a glimpse at 7:10 in my 10-minute montage on YouTube.
I do have a little bit more but not much. The trouble is you can really hear the nattering nob-'eads and it gives the wrong impression about the show so I have refrained from posting it.

Jem

I am going to record it yes, as part of The Dividing Line's 10th anniversary celebrations. Something a little special for them as they've been giant supporters of the band from early on. :D

johninblack

Quote from: "Jem"I am going to record it yes, as part of The Dividing Line's 10th anniversary celebrations. Something a little special for them as they've been giant supporters of the band from early on. :D
8-)  8-)  8-)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Geetar

This space for sale.

DannySoisSage

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Ash

Ash
xxx

gr8gonzo

...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around