Woman in Milliontown?

Started by Ziggy, January 12, 2009, 08:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziggy

Sorry if this has been covered before.

The section that starts after "slipping thru our fingers, time running out" @ 08:27.

The bit in that section, starting @ 08:38,

"Oooooooooohhhhh ahhhhhhhhh oooh eeee ooohhh ahh ooohhhhhh"

I refuse to believe that's the jemster!

Help me out here  :D

Jem

T'is a sample from my producer's sample pack CD that I bought for Reason 2.5 back when I still had it. I had to tune a couple of notes to make it fit the chord sequence, but by and large it is as it was.

The guitar riff on BLM was from the same CD if I remember rightly.

catherine

Quote from: "Jem"The guitar riff on BLM was from the same CD if I remember rightly.

For a moment I thought you were referring to the awesome JM guitar solo!  :shock:

ShoeflyDBM

Quote from: "catherine"
Quote from: "Jem"The guitar riff on BLM was from the same CD if I remember rightly.

For a moment I thought you were referring to the awesome JM guitar solo!  :shock:

Haha.. Truly a "laugh-out-loud"-moment! :D

johninblack

Quote from: "ShoeflyDBM"
Quote from: "catherine"

Haha.. Truly a "laugh-out-loud"-moment! :D
Startling revelation :!:  JM not born of woman but born of a sample CD. :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Ziggy

Always like to know these little things, thanks  :D

leelustig

Quote from: "Jem"T'is a sample from my producer's sample pack CD that I bought for Reason 2.5 back when I still had it. I had to tune a couple of notes to make it fit the chord sequence, but by and large it is as it was.

The guitar riff on BLM was from the same CD if I remember rightly.
You used Reason? I did not know this.
I've been literally addicted to Reason 4 for the past 2 weeks. I can't stop programming drums and then adding really weird squiggly phasing effects. I think I've found my new obsession.
I've seen paupers as kings,
puppets on strings
dance for the children who stare
you must have seen them everywhere