New Frost* Album!!!!

Started by Harriman, September 16, 2011, 10:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Mooncat"Mikey, glad to hear you've reached a degree of closure with UPS - hope this allows you to move into a new phase of your life
I suspect this is merely the start :)
"Constructive Dismissal" then is it, Mikey?  :mrgreen:
* May contain nuts.

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "Mooncat"Great news about the album, but am cautious  about getting too excited as there will be a lot of time input required from Jem (not only writing and recording the album but also editing Frost* reports etc) so I hope he learns from Blunders recent 'episode' and takes it steady.

word
"The longer the note, the more dread."

turbo

?"By the beard of Zeus"

Mikey

Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Quote from: "Mooncat"Mikey, glad to hear you've reached a degree of closure with UPS - hope this allows you to move into a new phase of your life
I suspect this is merely the start :)
"Constructive Dismissal" then is it, Mikey?  :mrgreen:
Not sure if its the end of the beginning or the beginning of the end.
I have 12 weeks notice to work (attend)
Not that my resignation has been acknowledged yet
Constructive dismissal? Can't think what you mean  ;)
I used to have a signature

Pedro

Quote from: "turbo"one word thread ?  :lol:
LOL :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "turbo"one word thread ?  :lol:
:lol:

jaws

Whoooohooooo! or possibly Yiiiiihaaaaaaahh!
I bet Beethoven never had to put up with this...

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "jaws"Whoooohooooo! or possibly Yiiiiihaaaaaaahh!

Both!

rogerg

Airlie Frost

Wonderful news, although I had a slight feeling that this would happen.

Time to dust off my phildaelphia experiment t-shirt and walk around proudly again!
the clue is in the question?

Mikey

Quote from: "Airlie Frost"Wonderful news, although I had a slight feeling that this would happen.

Time to dust off my phildaelphia experiment t-shirt and walk around proudly again!
In the rugby league capital of the world?
They'd think you were a pessimistic gardener
I used to have a signature

Fogeyspasm

I need no excuse to wear my Frost* shirts and hoodie in the Rugby capital! :lol:
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

TheFlymo

Yesterday. A day.

Got a major, long overdue project finally launched at work. Then I had a first date with a gorgeous lady, which is definitely leading to a second date. Subsequently, walking home after said date, my cousin texted me with the news of the Frost* revival.... leading to me being able to listen to loud Frost* throughout the aforementioned walk (I've not listened for a while- didn't want to risk "wearing out" what music we have available).

A day. A bloody fantastic day.

Fogeyspasm

Every day is a Frost* day in our house. Don't think a day goes by before one of their tracks is on in the car! 8-)
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Pedro

Quote from: "TheFlymo"Yesterday. A day.

Got a major, long overdue project finally launched at work. Then I had a first date with a gorgeous lady, which is definitely leading to a second date. Subsequently, walking home after said date, my cousin texted me with the news of the Frost* revival.... leading to me being able to listen to loud Frost* throughout the aforementioned walk (I've not listened for a while- didn't want to risk "wearing out" what music we have available).

A day. A bloody fantastic day.
That's proper nice that is. Hope all continues to go well. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"