Main Menu

weather concern

Started by daveyb, December 02, 2010, 06:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveyb

Starting to get a bit concerned for travelling on saturday from Newcastle to Manchester,also Newcastle to Derby on monday.

The Cosmic Lawnmower

We've had to give up on getting to Islington from the Isle of Wight  :(

Had to face the fact that with the conditions and our little car it ain't gonna happen  :(

Gutted!

Mouse

Aw, Cosmic. That's crap.  :(

redevan101

ah man that sucks dude! I'm still praying on it being ok but you have my sympathy! :/
God Bless Prog And All Who Sail In Her
www.facebook.com/starkband

PaulBM

We're going to be hitting the road around midday on Monday... 4 hours or so from Lowestoft on a good run. I've forwarded the 'proof of purchase' email for our 4 tickets to our son, who's at Derby Uni. If all else fails he'll have to attend and collect our T-Shirts!
Fingers crossed!  :shock:

MrBabou

I hope everyone who makes it to the show makes it safe.

It'd the world upside down!!! Where I am here in Canada, there's barely any snow on the ground. Usually we have at least a little bit of it (a little for us meaning something like a foot or so). And if I'm not mistaken, you Brits usually hardly get any, right? And when you get some snow, it usually doesn't last more than a day? Well, except for last year. And this year's starting to look bad for you also...

Unbelievable  :shock:
"The mind is like a parachute: it works best when it\'s open"... Frank Zappa

Ash

Ash
xxx

DwDunphy

North America is supposed to have one of the dryest winters this year because we're in an El Nino weather pattern... Or is it a La Nina weather pattern. To heck with it; wake me up when the Pinta and Santa Maria weather patterns arrive.

Ba55me15ter

Same as you daveyb - fingers crossed no more snow before Monday. Heading down around lunchtime.