Fogey's Big Banana World Tour - Sign-Up List

Started by Pedro, January 03, 2011, 06:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Takacs

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Banana has officially been shipped. You can track it HERE.

Tracking # is 04969002809046187821
The Big Banana* Has Landed in Fort Myers Florida Safe and Sound!!    Thanks Gr8Gonzo!!  Ill Have MY way with it now!  8-)   BTW, Where do I ship it to? :?
::I Like Cheese::

Pedro

PM the next guy (DwDunphy) and ask for the address. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

finbeard

If I'm not too late to the party, I'm game to get in on this! Expect some beautiful pacific northwestern landscapes behind the big banana once it passes through my hands.  :D
[size=200]WHAT HO![/size]

Pedro

I've tacked you on the end of the US section (but before Canada?).
I'm hoping that people are paying attention to the order and will make (and announce) sensible adjustments to it to avoid 'nana spending more time in flight than is necessary.

Actually, I really should add myself to the list one day...
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

RacingHippo

* May contain nuts.

finbeard

Quote from: "Pedro"I've tacked you on the end of the US section (but before Canada?).
I'm hoping that people are paying attention to the order and will make (and announce) sensible adjustments to it to avoid 'nana spending more time in flight than is necessary.

Actually, I really should add myself to the list one day...

Shipping to Canada is no problem for me, so if you want to leave me last of the US, that's fine. I can actually quite comfortably drive up to and over the border, so who knows? Perhaps I shall have to drive the banana to Canada and ship it to Canada from a Canadian post office? Now that's thinking 4th Dimensionally. Or something.
[size=200]WHAT HO![/size]

Mikey

Can you move me to the end of the UK (Lands End or John O Groats) list. It will be easier for me to ship to Europe for the final countdown
I used to have a signature

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Mikey"Can you move me to the end of the UK (Lands End or John O Groats) list. It will be easier for me to ship to Europe for the final countdown
Good thinking!

That said, if we have Fishy send it to mainland Europe after its tour of The Americas (it'll cost the same as sending it to UK anyway), then send it on a tour of all the European Frost*ies before coming back to the UK - again, for each Euro-Frost*ie it'll cost no more to send it to another part of the EU as to the UK.

And it'll make the map a bit less chaotic!

Anyway. Where is it now?
Jim - have you sent it on to DWDunphy yet?
And are there any photos?
* May contain nuts.

gr8gonzo

I was thinking similarly, Hippo. Since there are so many tour stops in the UK, it would be preferable to get all other stops out of the way first. That way, the banana is certain to be close by whenever the DVD shoot takes place.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

David

Quote from: "RacingHippo"And it'll make the map a bit less chaotic!
Well done!
I was about to suggest that sending the banana* from France to Rome would make more sense...
Great minds think alike  :D
(I hope that this saying has the same irony in english as in French!)

gr8gonzo

Where's the BA NA NA NA NA NA gone?

Jim's gone oddly silent since receiving it. We need to speed up the North American leg of the tour if it's to get to Jem in time for the DVD.

Jim Takacs

Ive Contacted the Next recipient!  I apologize for the delay!  Ordered Something and I just arrived!  Taking pics tomorrow!   :D  I can ship it out Fri.  02-25-11

gr8gonzo

He lives!! Glad to hear the tour will resume soon.  :D

Jim Takacs

Still waiting on a Reply from DwDunphy as to the Location of is next destination....    :?

DwDunphy

Hi Jim, Hi all,

Unfortunately, I'm looking at unemployment right now and I can't host the Banana. I can barely host myself at the moment. Please move on to the next participant. I wish I could have been involved, but everything is looking quite awful and unbearable at the moment.

DwD