Main Menu

Thank you Frost*

Started by Wheggi, November 18, 2008, 06:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wheggi

I haven't enjoyed an album this much since, well, Milliontown!  It's great, and I look forward to doing my part to keep you guys steadily supplied with bacon buttys by purchasing multiple copies of EIMA.  It goes without saying that you all should come out to Los Angeles for a gig!  I'm sure the Spock's Beard guys would let you crash on the couch.  :mrgreen:

- Wheggi
I won\'t be the phase you go through

Mikey

It's a Hats, coats, scarves & willy warmers off album  :D
I used to have a signature

leelustig

am i the only one that hasn't heard it yet?

Jebus.
I've seen paupers as kings,
puppets on strings
dance for the children who stare
you must have seen them everywhere

AnsOnkruid

Quote from: "leelustig"am i the only one that hasn't heard it yet?

Jebus.
You're not alone. Sigh :(
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TonyB

Quote from: "AnsOnkruid"
Quote from: "leelustig"am i the only one that hasn't heard it yet?

Jebus.
You're not alone. Sigh :(

Yup, I'm another unlucky one :(
"I bet you weren\'t expecting this!!"

rogerg

me, either.

patience, grasshoppers.

EVP

CJoy

Yes, waiting here also...

Chris
Chris

penster

Ah!! I'm not alone, not heard it either.

Andrew

sillythewilly

I was just like you guys ... a few hours ago!  :O
Ah, I'll stop teasing.  When you finally see your package in the mail after a long day, it'll have been worth all that waiting.  Your heart will burst with joy and you'll begin to frolic merrily.  At least, that's what I did  :shock:

- CA, USA fan
www.soundclick.com/sillythewilly ~ music doodles : |

ViperK88

Quote from: "sillythewilly"I was just like you guys ... a few hours ago!  :O
Ah, I'll stop teasing.  When you finally see your package in the mail after a long day, it'll have been worth all that waiting.  Your heart will burst with joy and you'll begin to frolic merrily.  At least, that's what I did  :shock:

- CA, USA fan

I ordered my special edition yesterday..but I have the option of listening to it all right now on Rhapsody..I dont know what do  :cry:

EVP

Quote from: "sillythewilly"I was just like you guys ... a few hours ago!  :O

- CA, USA fan

OHHH someone in the US has their copy!!! When and where did you order from? CRS?
I sent a message to TLD so hopefully I will hear good news that mine had been shipped out.

sillythewilly

Quote from: "EVP"OHHH someone in the US has their copy!!! When and where did you order from? CRS?
I sent a message to TLD so hopefully I will hear good news that mine had been shipped out.

Yeah, I did order from CRS, about two weeks ago; it was shipped on the 14th(?).  I remember being confused when I first ran into the address form ("Postcode!?"  o__O)
Anyhow, I hope your guys' copies come soon : ]
www.soundclick.com/sillythewilly ~ music doodles : |

Liquid

Before it shipped, did you get a confirmation email? Did it ever say on the CRS page? Or did it just show up and say it shipped on the 14th?

givingupshadows

Still waiting here, as well. GA, USA.

Ordered from CRS.

Can't wait to see it in the mail. :)

Hope everyone gets theirs soon.