Frost* E.I.M.A. Total Rock Session & H.O.P. at The Peel info

Started by Twang, November 10, 2008, 04:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DannySoisSage

Quote from: "Drarok"I've not heard this show, is there a way to hear it after the fact? I see there's podcasts of other shows, but not the one I want... :(

I was also wondering this  ;)

Twang

JM was a Star!! The show was recorded and as stated somewhere or other on this fine forum will made available to Jem. :D

DannySoisSage

Quote from: "DannySoisSage"
Quote from: "Drarok"I've not heard this show, is there a way to hear it after the fact? I see there's podcasts of other shows, but not the one I want... :(

I was also wondering this  ;)

:D Cheers mate!

wickedwitch

Quote from: "Twang"I have just been informed that the show with Jem & John a couple of weeks ago is an official Record Breaker! It broke all records for listener figures.

Bow down XFM, Virgin, Craptial, Kerrap Radio, Planet Rock, Absolute & the Beeb!! Bow Down!!!!!!! :D

I have been given a copy of the RECORD BREAKING 3 hr show. This will be given to Jem who can do whatever he wishes with it. Ya know I actually feel like I've achieved something this year.

Thanks to Jem & John and most of all You lot, you Fantastic Frosties*, converted Emo's, Prog & Metal Fans Worldwide who shocked the music media with the amount of hits.

It is industry standard apparently that people listen to an averege of 20 mins. This was blown right out of the water with a massive 2-3hrs of constant listening.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!! :D  :D  :D

it was just really really good! the forum bit was fun too!x

Pedro

Forum bit? I only caught the last 20 minutes or so with JM banging on about that Topic bar.  :(
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

wickedwitch

there was a forum on teh total rock website that had various conversations going on during the show. it was funny.

RacingHippo

You mean the chat room?
It was extra-funny because all of the regulars were so completely bamboozled by the sudden Invasion of the Frost*ies. THey really didn't know what to make of us :mrgreen:
* May contain nuts.

Mikey

Quote from: "RacingHippo"You mean the chat room?
It was extra-funny because all of the regulars were so completely bamboozled by the sudden Invasion of the Frost*ies. THey really didn't know what to make of us :mrgreen:
Witchies Bonkers is the best description
I used to have a signature

wickedwitch

chat room, thats the chappie. sorry. still not got brain back from the baby fairies.

Twang

I'll tell you what, as it's Christmas and i want to do everything in my power to make this Christmas Bash the ultimate FROST* extravaganza possible!

I will put the Broadcast on in the middle/Pool bar from 5.00pm. Then, you can have a drinkie & listen to the legendary Record Breaking broadcast. :D

Hows that then. Good Game, Good Game. :lol:

tomskerous

I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

RacingHippo

* May contain nuts.

Twang

Quote from: "RacingHippo"Yay! Just add biscuits!

Oh you'll get bikkies.

Brom

That's it... I'm deffo bringing some biccies to share around.  :D  :D
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

AFortuneInLies

Trying not to resurrect an old thread here but did anyone get a recording of the TotalRock interview? I sadly never got to hear it  :cry: