The Stickers That Aren't Really Sticky

Started by Ecosse, January 30, 2009, 10:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecosse

Whereabouts did you guys get them made? Been asked by a few people locally who run different things about it, so just wondering.
| Chris |
Twitter

leelustig

yeah that same thing happened with my bands stickers. they were totally worth a lot of money and totally weren't sticky at all. major bummer.

i know, useless info that doesn't help at all. just can't help but vent.
I've seen paupers as kings,
puppets on strings
dance for the children who stare
you must have seen them everywhere

Pedro

Hi Ecosse,
I don't know the answer (JJJ will) but I'm a little confused cos I've seen two things that you might be referring to....the window clings (which aren't meant to be "sticky") and the more recent red-on-black frost*erisk stickers that, I think, are....
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Fogeyspasm

If it the red and black ones, mine is very firmly attached to one of my guitars. The other window cling is on the car.
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

johninblack

Quote from: "Fogeyspasm"If it the red and black ones, mine is very firmly attached to one of my guitars. The other window cling is on the car.

We've got the red and black one on Sue's car and the window cling yet to be placed. I'll not put it on my car as I'll be getting rid of it soon.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Bert

I have 2 window clings on either side of the rear window.

Red and Black - yet to be deployed.
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

Dena

Window clings in the Progmobile - orange one in the top right hand corner of my windscreen, white on is bottom centre of the rear windscreen.

Red/black sticker has pride of place on my geetar.  :)
Innit.

Cynthia's Mallet

Stickers? STICKERS?  Me want!  I'm resorting to making my own decal for the progmobile as I haven't seen any sticky items in the store since I've been lurking on here - I'm post window hanging thingy.  Blimey it's just started snowing properly over here - Whitey Wighty!
"Anyone for croquet?..."

Ecosse

It's the window clings I'm looking for details on guys :)

As you can see in my avatar, i used mine to make the Frost*iePod :D
| Chris |
Twitter

catherine

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "Fogeyspasm"If it the red and black ones, mine is very firmly attached to one of my guitars. The other window cling is on the car.

We've got the red and black one on Sue's car and the window cling yet to be placed. I'll not put it on my car as I'll be getting rid of it soon.

Hold on - I thought you'd cut the red bit out of the red and black one and ironed it on to your head, JiB.

johninblack

Quote from: "catherine"Hold on - I thought you'd cut the red bit out of the red and black one and ironed it on to your head, JiB.

:D  :D  :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

J Jonah Jameson

Yo!

Stickers, along with all our merch, are made by the fine people at Millennium Music Merchandise.

JJ

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

Quote from: "Pedro"Hey 3J!
How's it hanging? :)

I hope it's not sticky!   :P

Cynthia's Mallet

OOOOOO-OOOOOOOO!  I got stickers, I got stickers!  I was pleasantly surprised to find not one but TWO lurking in my brand new beanie (yes I am wearing it as I type) and t-shirt package today - so I've given one to Cosmic and he's pimped his Jackson into an official Frost* geetar - it looks fab on the mat black Jack  :D

"Anyone for croquet?..."