Previous topic - Next topic

RWA

Quote from: "Mikey"Like it.......again

No surprise there  :)
Yeah, sorry about that!  :lol:

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

RWA

Quote from: "Pedro"It's another epic!  :)
Yes it is. But we're gonna concentrate on a few shorter ones now (5 - 10 min). We're half way through the album at this pace.

Now, it might seem like this stuff falls out of our asses (well, occasionally something does but we're all well into our 40's do you mind!) but Outside Moving In is basically a XXL version of my track Eclipse part 1 and 2. And Aetas Suite was all ready written by Jeremy. So we have a lot lying around we can screw with. This is why we were able to deliver two 20 minute epics in about 2 months time. Then again, we seem to gel nicely as a 'band' and things do move pretty fast. Next week I'm gonna be all over a demo Tom did. That will bring the total running time of this album to 50 minutes-ish. We have about 5 more songs to be processed so there's more then enough for an album. I guess we'll be ready by the end of 2012.  :)

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

turbo

Yeah sounds good are you guys thinking of doing any live stuff ?
?"By the beard of Zeus"

RWA

Quote from: "turbo"Yeah sounds good are you guys thinking of doing any live stuff ?
We're thinking about it yes, but 2 of us are in the US, 1 is in the UK and I'm in the NL. So it might take some organizing.  ;)

Mikey

Quote from: "RWA"
Quote from: "turbo"Yeah sounds good are you guys thinking of doing any live stuff ?
We're thinking about it yes, but 2 of us are in the US, 1 is in the UK and I'm in the NL. So it might take some organizing.  ;)

Gigs in the US, UK & NL.

Sorted ;)
I used to have a signature

turbo

well one can only hope, speaking for myself i like very much what ive heard so far and would gladly shell out for an album or live show.
?"By the beard of Zeus"

RWA

Quote from: "Mikey"

Gigs in the US, UK & NL.

Sorted ;)
A 3 legged tour. Brilliant!  8-)

Quote from: "turbo"well one can only hope, speaking for myself i like very much what ive heard so far and would gladly shell out for an album or live show.
Thanks turbo; much appreciated! There will be an album no matter what! :)
Personally I would go a long way to make playing live possible. We'll see.