Frost*ie Forum T-Shirts (At last)

Started by Nellie, October 10, 2011, 11:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D S

Excellent!  Ordered exactly as shown in example 8!  :lol:  
Thanks Paul and Nellie for organising this.  8-)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

rogerg

oh, those are so very cool!!    8-)

but I am dreading looking at the price after the exchange rate kicks in....   :shock:

Mouse

Flippity-doo-dah, they are brilliweed! I will order one as soon as I get a bit of cash on Thursday. Now to have the minor meltdown over which font to have...  :D

Nells and P, you're the best.  8-)

gr8gonzo

:mrgreen:  8-)  :mrgreen:  8-)  :mrgreen:

Love it. Excellent work, Nellie, VitP and TMD.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

gr8gonzo

Quote from: "rogerg"oh, those are so very cool!!    8-)

but I am dreading looking at the price after the exchange rate kicks in....   :shock:

$42.17 for mine. Happy to have the shirt. Just crossing fingers that it's not made from the same itchy, lint magnet cotton my last several band shirts have been. My Spock's Beard X shirt was the worst of the bunch. Think they made that one from cheap wool and scabies. I'd gladly pay a premium for a soft, quality jersey-knit cotton (hint, hint).
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Villuccikeys

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"$42.17 for mine.

Goodness.  I may have to wait out a few more paydays.  I hope these stick around for awhile...

Pedro

Can't something be done? Anyone coming over here for a gig maybe?
Perhaps a trade of goods might be worked out?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Splinky

It's been a while since I've been here :o  but saw some tweets about forum t-shirts and just couldn't resist! These look really great, just can't decide what font would look best......any chance someone could list what the font names are, then I can see what "Splinky" looks like in each before I commit.

ich_bin_besser

Have to admit that I won't buy one as I don't like the design very much. To each his own, I guess.
But nevertheless thanks for offering these!
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Mooncat

QuoteIt's been a while since I've been here  but saw some tweets about forum t-shirts and just couldn't resist! These look really great, just can't decide what font would look best......any chance someone could list what the font names are, then I can see what "Splinky" looks like in each before I commit.
Yeah, that would be pretty cool. I know some of them are 'Rush' fonts, a whole load of which can be grabbed from //http://www.2112.net/rushfonts/, the 'Catherine' one is similar to 'Kremlin' and 'DS' is the Disney typeface (I think).
But official confirmation from Nellie/Vit P would be appreciated  ;)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

johninblack

Two more ordered for the ladies of the house, MrsJib and Sami :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mouse

They'll have to justify it by appearing on the forum more.  8-)

...And what of Prog Dog?  ;)

johninblack

Quote from: "Mouse"They'll have to justify it by appearing on the forum more.  8-)

Don't mind shelling out a tenner but £24.00 for a dog, even a celebrity dog is just too much.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mouse

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "Mouse"They'll have to justify it by appearing on the forum more.  8-)

Don't mind shelling out a tenner but £24.00 for a dog, even a celebrity dog is just too much.

£3 blank white shirt from Primark and the application of a Sharpie it is, then.  :D

Nellie

Yeah, sorry about the price. It's because we are printing each invidual name as well as having a 2 sided t-shirt.

We are considering a vintage red colour, too. Just waiting for VitP to put it on here. If you have already ordered but would like a vintage red instead, send me a PM and I'll change the order.
It's in the post!