Vocalist for Can You Feel - Still around?

Started by jamiesoarmusic, November 03, 2012, 02:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamiesoarmusic

Okay, this is a super, super, super long shot. I produced a track way way back, about six years ago now, and I remember asking on the old Frost* forum for a vocalist, and I received this vocal demo here: Link!

I can't remember why, but I fell out of contact, and the thing never got finished. I'm 99% certain I found the vocalist here, and this is just a note to see if said person still resides here. Simply because I'd like to work with you at some point, whoever you are. I don't think I can open my old PM inbox (I can't even get to the old forum anymore) so I do hope this doesn't come across as rude or anything. I honestly have no idea what happened.

I'll keep an eye on ze topic. I'm not specifically asking to work on this track, although it'll probably be something I return to in a couple years and produce properly when I'm not buried under a pile of more pressing work...

Thank you for your time!  :)

EDIT: Someone used the power of the internet and found it!

And it's finished! I have never heard this before! This is literally .... Amazing. Now, is DaveM here still? :D

I feel really bad though.. seems I never returned his emails, and I would have. I... honestly have no diea what happened. Much apologies will be given..

johninblack

DaveM last logged in Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:22 am. If you PM him he should get email notification, maybe, perhaps.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

jamiesoarmusic

Thanks. I found his old email, and I've send him a PM as well. Fingers crossed, I suppose. I do owe a huge apology, although I blame the internet, seems messages never went through. I also blame myself sorta, I should have chased it up, but being young at the time I suppose my confidence wasn't exactly what it is now.