TPE - A bit of bad news (all better now)

Started by Jem, June 01, 2010, 09:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamadiddle

This happened to the Transatlantic Live in Europe DVDs, too.  Ended up just putting a sticker on them to let people know.  Still looking forward to finally getting it.

MikeEvs

Quote from: "flamadiddle"This happened to the Transatlantic Live in Europe DVDs, too.  Ended up just putting a sticker on them to let people know.  Still looking forward to finally getting it.

I thought I hadn't made that up when I tweeted to Jem earlier  :lol:

That Dream Theater cover above was quickly withdrawn from sale and replaced with another cover but the original is worth a fair few bob if you happen to have one

sawtooth

This is a bit of a relief actually - it gives me a bit more time to save up for 3 extra speakers to play TDL-5.1 on!  :)

Jim Takacs

Dammit! Brom stole my line!  All good things come to those who Patiently wait! Guess ill have to see what Justin Beiber has out new! :p
::I Like Cheese::

Pedro

Quote from: "Jim Takacs"Dammit! Brom stole my line!
He does that.  ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

well, ain't that the pants.  but best found out now  rather than having to mail them all out again...

we love you and we'll wait!!  8-)

gr8gonzo

Yes, yes. No worries, no hurries. I can wait as long as necessary.

The new Spock's Beard (Limited Edition) had some bad batches discovered only after they'd already shipped a fair bunch of them. A flaw in some of the discs caused the last 20 seconds to skip.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Pajter

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Yes, yes. No worries, no hurries. I can wait as long as necessary.

The new Spock's Beard (Limited Edition) had some bad batches discovered only after they'd already shipped a fair bunch of them. A flaw in some of the discs caused the last 20 seconds to skip.

It's a fantastic album though!

gr8gonzo

Yes, it's, on the whole, probably the best of the post-Neal Beard to date. And for some, the album never ends!  :D
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Jem

I've just ordered mine. Chatting to Nick the other week he said there's a whole "frost inspired" bit in one of the long songs. A compliment indeed! :D  :D

gareth

Nice!
Looking forward to getting both Spock's and Frost albums in the coming month or so. Not to mention my own album, which is getting printed at the moment... I'd be heartbroken if there were any major defects like that.
Totally understand Jem. No hurry at all, glad you're taking the time to make it right.  :)

catherine

:cry: but we can wait and I'm sure it'll be worth the wait...

keep smiling!  :)

Mooncat

Ho hum.
Them's the brokes.
I'll just have to listen to the Christina album a bit more, and hopefully Dec's album!!!!

Keep The Faith

PS - soes this mean there is a limited edition mispressed version?/
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Jem

Quote from: "Mooncat"Ho hum.
Them's the brokes.
I'll just have to listen to the Christina album a bit more, and hopefully Dec's album!!!!

Keep The Faith

PS - soes this mean there is a limited edition mispressed version?/

Yes, anybody got Dec's album yet? He said he was going to ping one over, but nothing as yet.

D S

Quote from: "Jem"Yes, anybody got Dec's album yet? He said he was going to ping one over, but nothing as yet.
Catherine posted this on Friday -
"Unfortunately there will be a slight delay before the CDs can be posted out to you. Dec was expecting to receive the CDs today, and was hoping to post out all the pre-ordered ones. Unfortunately he has been let down by the CD manufacturers (boo, hiss) and so will not be getting them until Tuesday at the earliest.  He's pretty cheesed off about this.  
And I know he feels bad about letting people down."

Hmm - "let down by the CD manufacturers".  Seems to be a bit of theme developing here...  ;)
Come on, you\'re a lion!