Shhh! FFTCM is out!

Started by L33VEY, September 22, 2010, 08:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fogeyspasm

Blimey another Frostie from Hull!
Welcome Airlie, both myself and Mouse are from the fine city called Kingston Upon Hull.
Maybe we can get to double figures? :lol:
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Airlie Frost

Quote from: "Fogeyspasm"Blimey another Frostie from Hull!
Welcome Airlie, both myself and Mouse are from the fine city called Kingston Upon Hull.
Maybe we can get to double figures? :lol:

Hi there, you never know.  If you hear someone go by playing the forget you song you know its me!
the clue is in the question?

MikeEvs

Can you believe I still get PM's about this.  I know I'm probably going to regret mentioning this but the version that appeared on Celebr8.2 interview with Twang is of a higher quality than the version I had previously which was taken from the myspace stream ;)

Mikey

Quote from: "MikeEvs"the version that appeared on Celebr8.2 interview with Twang is of a higher quality than the version I had previously which was taken from the myspace stream ;)
Is that the one that doesn't exist?
I have (n't)  a copy. How could I?
I used to have a signature

johninblack

This is a concept I'm really struggling with - How can something that doesn't exist be of a better quality than another version of the thing that doesn't exist that also doesn't exist. Confused!
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mikey

Quote from: "johninblack"This is a concept I'm really struggling with - How can something that doesn't exist be of a better quality than another version of the thing that doesn't exist that also doesn't exist. Confused!
TA will explain

It's to do with something will always come from nothing. :shock:
Matter and anti matter or dark matter for that matter. :shock:
Time not beginning and all that :shock:

See now?  :?  :?  :?  :?

Not forgetting that nothingness is unstable
I used to have a signature