Defence of the Realm Video

Started by Pedro, October 11, 2010, 10:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

It's taking an age, but the video clips are slowly beginning to get done....please be patient though, I'm knackered and it's back to work tomorrow.

Anyway, here's the first helping (the only song I got all of, nearly killed my arm and my camera batteries but here it is)....
EDIT: ....and I've added the rest of the stuff I shot....same arm....it doesn't move much!

DOTR : Intro and TDL Part 1
DOTR : TDL Part 2
DOTR : The Others
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

pastoor

Great stuff, should have been there....

Thanks

Fogeyspasm

Ive posted a couple of bits too.
Afraid of Sunlight Bridge section. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR_rTuLHJ8c
End section of Losers Day Parade http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBAWVYl1S_M
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

rogerg

gr8gonzo

...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Pedro

Really superb pictures Fogey, but it sounds like your camera's microphone was in tatters after all that rockin'! Hope it's alright.
I wonder if the same guys I saw on the other days (blatantly) holding field recorders were there on the Friday? A good soundtrack and a patchwork of fan-shot video could be interesting.

RWA

Thanks for sharing this! Looks like it was a superb gig!  8-)

Mouse

Cheers, Pedders! Nice to get a chance to actually watch the thing instead of bouncing around like a maniac (although, it was tempting).  :lol:

sawtooth

Bloody marvellous - thanks peeps. Makes me wish even more that I could have attended  :)

E.S.

Holy mother of... son. TDL live! It's rockin!!

Pedro

....and here is the remainder of the footage from our embedded reporter....

DOTR - The Others

daveyb

Fogeyspasm

Great video, just downloaded it to convert to dvd for later viewing. You are a gent! :D
Sorry about the bouncing. The floor at the side you were didn't half move a lot. We were stood there for Tinyfish and the speaker stack had a bit of a wobble on most of the time. For some reason stage centre didnt move as much?
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Neilgwhite

Wow, thanks for posting Peds, blown away, and the best bit? Intro by Matt Berry, wow, I can see the next Frost Report, Jem, John and Matt together. I can feel a new thread coming, watch this space....
Hello, is there anybody in there?............

Pedro

You're welcome. :)
I'm afraid I only recorded the intro voice-over....there was much more but I had to conserve power.
Besides, it doesn't do to reveal all of the details from the briefing....you never know who's listening! ;)