I'd like to announce......

Started by Blessed Dude, December 17, 2008, 08:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philadelphia

A great big welcome to Mr Ramsay, as well!
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

Ben Y-S

I'd also like to announce that I've just properly gotten my teeth into The Dividing Line (the track), and oh my God, some sections in this song are just fantastic, I'd love this played live at Bilston. And the same goes for Here Is The News, the drumming towards the end is absolutely wonderful. ^_^

Mouse

A belated "Welcome!" to you, Ben.  :)

Quote from: "AudienceFrightener"I am Rob from Tinyfish, and I haven't had a drink in over ten minutes

I read that as a fearful overlord would address his minions. (I haven't slept well recently.) Hello there, Rob.  :)

rogerg

hey, Rob!!!  welcome to Biscuit-land!

Mouse

The biscuits here are not lies.  ;)

Pedro

...that three of these beauties arrived today!  :D

Hmm....no Frost*erisk....but putting ROAR on them kind of makes up for it. ;)

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

catherine

Well, Pedro, you're clearly 14+ years old, but will you be accompnied by an adult? Otherwise they won't let you in.

Especially as R.O.A.R means Right Of Admission Reserved - meaning that if they don't like the cut of your jib, they needn't let you in...

(R.O.A.R. also stands for:
- Radio Operated Auto Racing, the sanctioning body of competitive radio controlled car racing in the United States and Canada
- Registry of Open Access Repositories, a search engine for open access digital repositories
- Restore Our Alienated Rights, a Boston organization formed around 1974 to oppose desegregation busing
- Restore Our Associational Rights, an organization dedicated to preserving the rights of college students to associate in clubs and Greek Letter organizations such as sororities and fraternities.)

daveyb

Anyone got their Manchester tickets yet,i,m still waiting

Dave M

Quote from: "Mouse"The biscuits here are not lies.  ;)

Old Ben ... "these are not the biscuits you are looking for"
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

Ben Y-S

...that amongst the mass of hard rock and metal in my iTunes library, I've decided to embrace my inner prog and put some of my dad's Genesis records on there. It would be a shame if prog wasn't getting a fair shout in my library really. =P

RacingHippo

...that Mouse is an absolutely top bloke.
* May contain nuts.

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "RacingHippo"...that Mouse is an absolutely top bloke.

I have absolutely no doubt that you're right about this, RH, but I'm nevertheless curious as to why you have chosen to publicly laud our fine young mus musculus at this particular juncture ...  :?

RacingHippo

Services rendered, you know. Nudge. Wink. Saynomore.
* May contain nuts.

Mouse

Trapezium Artist

Oh dear, you've both gone all masonic on me ...  :shock:

Should have guessed as much given the strongly featured triangle in your avatar, Mouse  ;)