Main Menu

So...

Started by Takethetime, December 25, 2010, 04:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takethetime

I'm in America, and I CANNOT get a hold of Milliontown. I've heard the record, and it's one of my favorites. Ever.

I saw it on Amazon for upward of $50... and I want a physical copy. Bad. Can ANYONE in the band (or fans) be of assistance to a fan in need  :mrgreen: ?

Merry Christmas all!!!!

Pedro

Same to you, sir. :)
Milliontown is still under the control of InsideOut and they don't seem to be prepared to make any more right now. Jem said that when he asked about getting some to sell they quoted prices that made it pointless ordering any.
I forget when the contract expires (maybe sometime in this coming year?) and after that I guess Jem can make it available again.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

SmartUK

Takethetime - check your PM.
Frost*, monkey, trumpet, ARSE!!

rogerg

a google search netted several several Milliontown cd's, including at Best Buy.  all under $20.  8-)

RWA

Quote from: "Takethetime"I'm in America
What were you thinking?!  ;)

Quote from: "Takethetime"I saw it on Amazon for upward of $50...
Yes, well, that's how good this album is I'm afraid.  :)

But seriously, I think Canada is to blame for all this.  :mrgreen:

Jem

If you're still desperate, PM me and we can sort something out.  :D

johninblack

Quote from: "Jem"If you're still desperate, PM me and we can sort something out.  :D
How many other bands do you get this level of service from?  :)  :)  :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Takethetime

Let me respond to these in the order that I remember them at 3am...

- Trust me, I'd rather not be in America. We don't even have our own FOOD. Ever hear someone say, "Hey, let's get American!" Me either. Plus, our grammar sucks... got any flats for sale out there?  :D

- Jem, check your PM's  :D

- John, that's why this is my new favorite place to be, and where exactly does one go wrong with choosing Frost* as a favorite band? Nowhere, that's where.

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Takethetime"...and where exactly does one go wrong with choosing Frost* as a favorite band? Nowhere, that's where.
Welcome, indeed, to Nowhere ;)
* May contain nuts.

Villuccikeys

...And here I was thinking that I was the only American on this damn forum.

rogerg

Quote from: "Villuccikeys"...And here I was thinking that I was the only American on this damn forum.

heh   nope!!   8-)

gr8gonzo

Quote from: "rogerg"
Quote from: "Villuccikeys"...And here I was thinking that I was the only American on this damn forum.

heh   nope!!   8-)

double nope.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

MTBDude

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"
Quote from: "rogerg"

heh   nope!!   8-)

double nope.
Triple Nope.....

Jem

Quote from: "Takethetime"Let me respond to these in the order that I remember them at 3am...

- Trust me, I'd rather not be in America. We don't even have our own FOOD. Ever hear someone say, "Hey, let's get American!" Me either. Plus, our grammar sucks... got any flats for sale out there?  :D

- John, that's why this is my new favorite place to be, and where exactly does one go wrong with choosing Frost* as a favorite band? Nowhere, that's where.

Has it arrived mate?

Takethetime

Quote from: "Jem"
Quote from: "Takethetime"Let me respond to these in the order that I remember them at 3am...

Has it arrived mate?

I don't think so... or at least not to my knowledge. I got back to college on the 17th, and the last time I called anyone at home was the 22nd. I'll check today, see what's up, and get back to you!!

Thanks again man!  :D