The Boy Edwards

Started by Jem, November 22, 2008, 12:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawtooth

You'll be truly missed Andy, and it will be a bittersweet experience to witness the BOTY CRS gig in January. But in the long term I'm chuffed that you have a new vehicle for your talents, and I'm really looking forward to what comes next - both from yourself and from Frost*.

Plus,  if you ever get sick of stick twiddling, you can convincingly play guitar  and keys with as much skill and inventiveness as you bring to the drum kit.

I hate you.
In a big blubbery fan boy kind of way.  :)

Dave M

So it's the Take That gig then ...

Ex take that drummer has recently been jailed for robbing a bank with a music stand wrapped in paper ... Seriously you couldn't make it up ... They caught him after he was seen stuffing the cash in his trousers on the nearby beach !
 :lol:
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

catherine

Quote from: "Dave M"So it's the Take That gig then ...

Ex take that drummer has recently been jailed for robbing a bank with a music stand wrapped in paper ... Seriously you couldn't make it up ... They caught him after he was seen stuffing the cash in his trousers on the nearby beach !
 :lol:

:shock: Stuffing the cash in his trousers  :shock:  :lol:  on the beach  :shock:  :lol: - oh dear! Dave, you've brought tears to my eyes.  :lol:

Pajter

Fuck.. no auditions? Damn. >_<

I'd love to play the gigs in the Netherlands. Heck, I'd do it for free. That's how much I love Frost*. :P

gr8gonzo

Quote from: "Pajter"Fuck.. no auditions? Damn. >_<

I'd love to play the gigs in the Netherlands. Heck, I'd do it for free. That's how much I love Frost*. :P

Not with that potty mouth.  You said "heck."  :)
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Pajter

Yeah but I compensated by saying "love". :P

No actually I'm used to bypassing a swear filter.

gr8gonzo

...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around