Frost* Report 2012 #1!!

Started by Pedro, January 11, 2012, 10:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Mayonnaise

Can anyone say what the snippet at 2.30 is? I have to know :D

E.S.

Quote from: "Pedro"Jem is on record saying that he sometimes wished he hadn't revealed so much of EIMA via the reports, so I would anticipate hearing less of the actual tunage...BUT...knowing how excited the process gets him, he might spoil us excessively or tease us remorselessly....we shall see! ;)
It's a fine line between teasing and spoiling.  :D

Pedro

Quote from: "El_Mayonnaise"Can anyone say what the snippet at 2.30 is? I have to know :D
It's the theme from The "A" Team....followed by the theme from The Professionals. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

catherine

Quote from: "E.S."
Quote from: "Pedro"Jem is on record saying that he sometimes wished he hadn't revealed so much of EIMA via the reports, so I would anticipate hearing less of the actual tunage...BUT...knowing how excited the process gets him, he might spoil us excessively or tease us remorselessly....we shall see! ;)
It's a fine line between teasing and spoiling.  :D

...as the actress said to the Bishop...

Mikey

Quote from: "catherine"
Quote from: "E.S."It's a fine line between teasing and spoiling.  :D
...as the actress said to the Bishop...

:D

And as a tease there's a 10 year old friend of Ebony's on the blog today talking economics, and something to make Scott Davis's eyes water  8-)
I used to have a signature

Mouse

Mitchell is Virgil from Thunderbirds. Blunders, you're a f*cking genius.  :lol:  :lol:

Jem

I shall keep the tunes to myself I think, however I'll be filming more than gets released on t'net so I can make a documentary Imogen Heap style, after the event. Best of both worlds that way.  :D

Only slight downside of that is there probably won't be quite so many FR's before release.

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Jem"

I shall keep the tunes to myself I think, however I'll be filming more than gets released on t'net so I can make a documentary Imogen Heap style, after the event. Best of both worlds that way.  :D

Only slight downside of that is there probably won't be quite so many FR's before release.

Happy to hear that, Jem; means I can keep up with the FR's, without disturbing my rather purist view of how music should be revealed to the world. That is, more like drinking a yard of ale, rather than sipping a Campari.

johninblack

Quote from: "Jem"Only slight downside of that is there probably won't be quite so many FR's before release.

That's all right. Just do a few more of you buggering about with old gear! :mrgreen:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

E.S.

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "Jem"Only slight downside of that is there probably won't be quite so many FR's before release.

That's all right. Just do a few more of you buggering about with old gear! :mrgreen:
Or new gear. :D

mr_john

Quote from: "Jem"I shall keep the tunes to myself I think, however I'll be filming more than gets released on t'net so I can make a documentary Imogen Heap style, after the event. Best of both worlds that way.  :D

Yes a lovely, lovely 90 min (  :shock:  ) DVD to accompnay the CD release would be most warmly received!!

Also yes to this -

Quote from: "johninblack"That's all right. Just do a few more of you buggering about with old gear! :mrgreen:

and this -

Quote from: "E.S."Or new gear. :D

The FR with the drum machine made me laugh so hard I had to pause the video to wipe the tears away and catch my breath. Utter brilliance.