the syn big sky

Started by turbo, March 29, 2009, 12:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Ive been listening to the new cd by the syn all weekend and i have to say its realy good well worth giveing it a try, frank dunnery has deffinetly put his stamp on it, its a shame squires could not be part of the project but i think  that if he was it probably have gone down a different road and that would have been a big shame as this realy is something special .
?"By the beard of Zeus"

ChrisX

Isn't Spiraling's Tom Brislin and Echolyn's Brett Kull also involved in this project?
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

turbo

Quote from: "ChrisX"Isn't Spiraling's Tom Brislin and Echolyn's Brett Kull also involved in this project?
Yes they are and a very good job they have done as well i must say again what a great  record this is it really does deserve listening to.  8-)
?"By the beard of Zeus"

Hedgehog

Anthing with Dunnery involved is worth a go in my opinion, though I wonder if this is perhaps more prog than his own recent releases, which have been a bit straight ahead, for my tastes at least.

Will give it a try anyway, so thanks for the tip !

PS Love the avatar - Great band, great art - fantastically retro !
" It\'s not easy keeping someone trapped in your granny\'s flat..................... "

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Hedgehog"PS Love the avatar - Great band, great art - fantastically retro !

Agree 100%: not only are they great in their own right, Pallas are also the vector by which I discovered Frost*, so everyone's a winner!  :D