birthdays

Started by rogerg, January 01, 2010, 05:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Black Shed

Happy Birthday Everyone.

Right, that's covered the B'day wishes for the year. ;)  ;)
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

catherine

Happy Birthday indeed, WW! May your cauldron always bubble.

Mouse

Happy Birthday, WW!  :D

johninblack

Quote from: "wickedwitch"happy belated birthday Rog, and happy birthday for tomorrow for Sammi x
Sammi can't say happy birthday back as Mother in Law has taken Sammi and her mum on a cruise up the Nile. I dropped them at Gatwick Airport at around 3am, they are currently in The Grand Hotel, Brighton. Tomas Cook are hoping to have them on a plane and on their way by 09:30 in the morning, I have told them to make sure they don't get blown up during the night.

So on behalf of myself and those others that are living it up at Tomas Cooks expense, Happy Birthday WW.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

rogerg

you didn't get to go, John?!?!  ah well, bach-ing it at home, eh?  you sly dog...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WITCHY!!   yay!  yet another Capricorn!!  (((hugs)))

johninblack

Quote from: "rogerg"you didn't get to go, John?!?!  ah well, bach-ing it at home, eh?  you sly dog...

Yup, I'm home alone.....They are back at the airport, have just been told 1pm flight.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Geetar

Quote from: "rogerg"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WITCHY!!  

Good grief, another one already? -  but you look so young......

[peers at WW with binoculars from camouflaged vantage point behind the shrubbery]
This space for sale.

sawtooth

Happy birthdays Rog & Witchy & Sammi - sorry I missed saying it on the day, but I hope  you all had a splendiferous time - and Sammi, hope you have a great holiday!

johninblack

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "rogerg"you didn't get to go, John?!?!  ah well, bach-ing it at home, eh?  you sly dog...

Yup, I'm home alone.....They are back at the airport, have just been told 1pm flight.

So much for a 1pm!! It's now 20:00 from BIRMINGHAM!!
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

DueyC

So much for a 1pm!! It's now 20:00 from BIRMINGHAM!!

I just looked at Birmingham airport departures online and it says BOARDING !!  Go Sammi and Sue!  :lol:
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

johninblack

Quote from: "Julie"Go Sammi and Sue!  :lol:
They went! Got a message at 02:20 to say they had arrived.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mouse

Ah good! Hope they have a good time.  :)

Nellie

A very happy birthday to DrBlowThingsUp! He's 20 you know :D
It's in the post!

catherine

Indeed, happy birthday, DrBlowThingsUp!

Pedro

Let there be (exploding) cake!
Many happy returns. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"