Frost* 3 Wishlist / Predictions

Started by JakeWorrell, March 16, 2012, 02:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "sawtooth"Toms : Hobnobs ( tuned to suitable intervals)

How does one tune a hobnob? If it involves nibbling bits off it must be dangerous... "nibbled a bit too much, might as well eat it all now and try again on another" (and repeat)
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Mordwin

I suspect the whole track will be very dangerous to record... Flying biscuit bit injuries! Having to eat and replace all the broken ones after every few beats! Not to mention the cleaning bill! :)

JakeWorrell

"The longer the note, the more dread."

Arenarec

Whilst reading the latest posts on this forum, it suddenly occurred to me that I have about a million better things to do with my time than to follow this bunch.  
They say a fish rots from the head down......and in this case I have to say it definitely applies.  Jem is an extremely gifted chap with some good ideas here and there, but he is all over the place, changes his mind from minute to minute, and doesn't seem to take a thing seriously......and his handful of 20 rabid followers on here who post this mindless drivel just feed the beast.  Look at yourself people......the posts are rediculous and completely without substance.  Is that really all you have to do with your time is to sit on here and go back and forth about bisquits, waiting for Jem to blather about his latest change of heart?
 Frost MAY come out with album number 3......and whatever it is, MC hammer chopped up mess, some 20 dollar Casio through a megaphone, or a full blow choir of turtles singing background vocals, you will all love it.....cause it is Jem.  
An odd bunch for sure.....i am out.

rogerg

"a million things", "fish rot from the head".

oh boy.  no one is requiring you to like any of it.  some people do, some people don't.  glad you had your say?  I'm sure you spend all your time in erudite discussion.  do you ever just hang out with friends and get a bit silly?

nah, nevermind.

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

johninblack

Quote from: "Pedro"As always, don't feed 'em.
I'll hide the biscuit tin...................... :roll:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

rogerg

E.S.

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "Pedro"As always, don't feed 'em.
I'll hide the biscuit tin...................... :roll:
Way ahead of you sir. *brushes the crumbs away and looking innocent*

johninblack

I think what I'm most looking forward too is the difference Blunders and his grasp on drum/music technology will make.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

RacingHippo

Quote from: "johninblack"I think what I'm most looking forward too is the difference Blunders and his grasp on drum/music technology will make.
THIS.
* May contain nuts.

RacingHippo

Also, for some reason, I have this song in my head.
* May contain nuts.

mr_john

Glad to read that it'll (hopfeully) be more of a "band" vibe this time.

Also my wishlist is thus - if Jem's happy then I'll be happy.

fitzy

Quote from: "mr_john"Glad to read that it'll (hopfeully) be more of a "band" vibe this time.

Also my wishlist is thus - if Jem's happy then I'll be happy.
2nd.ed.. ;)
M,lady....please come down off that roof!!

Mikey

Quote from: "Arenarec"Blah, blah, blah.

Bye bye sir
I used to have a signature