Everything Must GO! *** STARTS JULY 6TH ***

Started by Jem, June 15, 2009, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossive Attack

Hi Tanjo..we missed it too at Leeds..!

Bugger!
The artist formerly known as Rob-M....

Beano

Bloody hell my darling, it goes without saying that i would like to put my fiver down for the ProTools sessions.

sh!tt!ng crikey...that would be more fantastic than the day i found a record token on the way to school and bought war of the worlds with it... which also goes without saying  :lol:

enthewhite

:shock: oh man, I'm glad I decided to check up on the boards or I might have missed this.

I hope it will be available to US and Aers

Drarok

Quote from: "Beano"Bloody hell my darling, it goes without saying that i would like to put my fiver down for the ProTools sessions.
Bidding war!  :twisted:

Mouse

But surely Pro Tools session files can be copied? There might be enough to go round! (If not, you're on for that bidding war.  :twisted: )

(*Checks bank* Oops, maybe not...  :( )

Drarok

Well, I'm sure they could be copied, but where do you draw the line between piracy and sharing? :o

Pedro

Quote from: "Drarok"Well, I'm sure they could be copied, but where do you draw the line between piracy and sharing? :o
I think/hope the idea is that Jem can sell it more than once, rather than people bidding or missing out. One could probably encrypt each copy with a password that is Pm'ed to the buyer?
Can't stop the cheaters though, sadly. :(
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mooncat

QuoteI think/hope the idea is that Jem can sell it more than once, rather than people bidding or missing out. One could probably encrypt each copy with a password that is Pm'ed to the buyer?
Can't stop the cheaters though, sadly.
Quote from: "Drarok"Well, I'm sure they could be copied, but where do you draw the line between piracy and sharing? :o
I think/hope the idea is that Jem can sell it more than once, rather than people bidding or missing out. One could probably encrypt each copy with a password that is Pm'ed to the buyer?
Can't stop the cheaters though, sadly. :(
Looking at it reasonably tho' - would there be 'mass appeal' (ho ho) for the ProTools sessions, other than from members of this 'ere forum?? I'm taking it that there probably wouldn't and therefore the people that want them would be happy to pay as it will help keep Jem doing what we all love - making music.
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Pedro

Exactly right. :D
I see no problem.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Dave M

Have we got a date for the Sale of the Century then ?
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

Pajter

Quote from: "Dave M"Have we got a date for the Sale of the Century then ?

I'm anxiously awaiting the date announcement too. I need one of those tour cd's.

I NEEDS MY PRECIOUS :twisted:

Jem

I'm waiting for Dene to sort Nells out with a frost email address and then we'll be good to go.

It'll be a matter of a day or two I expect. Sorry for the slight delay.

Ash

Aha was wondering whether Nellie would be replacing JJ
Ash
xxx

gr8gonzo

Yeah, how's her bass playing?
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Nellie

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Yeah, how's her bass playing?
I'd never do that to a fish! ;)
It's in the post!