Main Menu

JG sighting

Started by ChrisX, June 19, 2009, 07:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisX

--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

DannySoisSage

Ash

how bizarre!  explanations are needed!
Ash
xxx

Nellie

Where/how did you find that clip?
It's in the post!

Mouse

What the dickens?  :?

Pedro

WTD indeed!

"Jem Godfrey" is mentioned in the tags for the video clip on YouTube so a search would show it up. As for why....I have no clue.... :?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

catherine

Geetar

From the sublime to the subliminal.....
This space for sale.

Trapezium Artist

Is this the start of some sort of Rickrolling activity, d'you think?

Slowly but surely, every video on YouTube gets infiltrated with subliminal images of JG, and Frost* start selling loads of copies of EIMA to 9-90 year olds in Peoria, Pretoria, and Mesopotamia.

Which they all become so addicted to that they sit glued to the forum every waking hour, awaiting the combined quick wit and ready repartee of we fine Frost*ies and news of a new album.

So much so that they even forget to go to church on Sunday. Gasp.

Yes, huddled masses of the interwebby world: you've been ... God-freed ...  :D

(Sorry, very lame, but I've been packing my office all evening and needed a bit of a break  :lol: )

Mossive Attack

That is extremely bizarre and random..pity the sounds weren't courtesy of Frost* too...
The artist formerly known as Rob-M....

EVP

I was expecting to see a slide show of celeberty lookalikes. That is just funny.
It's like.."hey there's Jason Newsted" and then it's PEEK-A-BOO!!!

rogerg

that is just bizarre.

D S

:shock:
Well, TJT84 is a forum member with 2 posts to date (most recent being 11 May 2009) so perhaps he / she would care to step forward and explain...?
Come on, you\'re a lion!

rogerg

Quote from: "D S":shock:
Well, TJT84 is a forum member with 2 posts to date (most recent being 11 May 2009) so perhaps he / she would care to step forward and explain...?

good sleuthing, sir.

ChrisX

Quote from: "Nellie"Where/how did you find that clip?

I do a search on YouTube on a regular basis on Frost and Jem Godfrey and this one turned up last night... This is such a weird find and I really don't see any relation. I think it might be someone who is trying out how to upload a video. At first I thought the guy with shades might be a picture of a youthful Jem but then I thought he kinda looked more like a younger Clive Nolan.

This remains a weird mystery...
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)