DeeExpus/Tinyfish at The Peel

Started by Nellie, April 19, 2012, 11:31:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trapezium Artist

Sorry for the continued cross-forum posting here, but I've just noticed that Rob Ramsay has added a note on the Fishtank thread re: this topic saying that my application to become a denizen of their underwater club was in fact duly stamped, signed, sealed, and delivered, shortly thereafter I made it.

And yet, while I did receive an initial welcome mail from the forum robot, I didn't get the subsequent one saying "We like the cut of your jib; hop aboard, young sailor."

At the risk of this becoming one long shaggy dog story, could someone let him know? For obvious reasons, I can't post there  :?

Fogeyspasm

Cameron and I will be at Dee Expus on Saturday night in York. Can't wait. I am skint though. Had to buy a full new set of tyres for the Prog Mobile.
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Mikey

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"Now, now, big boy; you're just jealous that I didn't publish "those" snaps of you ...  ;)
It wasn't me, I wasn't there your honour,  it's all photoshop...........just like those photos of Mars
I used to have a signature

Mikey

Quote from: "Fogeyspasm"Cameron and I will be at Dee Expus on Saturday night in York. Can't wait. I am skint though. Had to buy a full new set of tyres for the Prog Mobile.
I'll buy you a beer

Ash

looking at members list you do appear to have been set up but have queried with Rob anyway
Ash
xxx

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Ash"looking at members list you do appear to have been set up but have queried with Rob anyway

Thanks, Ash; I've checked carefully through my mail, but see no sign of the confirmation one. Most odd.

gr8gonzo

You've been set up?!?! You'd best lie low until you can prove your innocence.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Mikey

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"You've been set up?!?! You'd best lie low until you can prove your innocence.
maybe something to do with your reputation  ;)   :lol:  :lol:

Manning/DeeExpus pics to follow

Eeeeek, that gets the thread halfway back on track.

What do we think about this years crop of strawberries?

Mikey

Ash

Rob says he sent confirm rather than confirm and email - I assume he is sorting that
Ash
xxx

Mikey